Sonic Electronix

Why would you be looking to get them? Have you ever heard them? Or did you just think oh god these look like monsters. Much better could be had for much less.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

If I am not mistaken they aren't out yet. They were featured at CES this year and the MSRP is $2600 even if at dealer cost you pay $1000 you can do a lot better for a whole lot less plus I doubt these actually do 15,000w max like they claim. I don't remember seeing an RMS.

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log

1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0
Build Log

2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif

Why would you be looking to get them? Have you ever heard them? Or did you just think oh god these look like monsters. Much better could be had for much less.

im asking because i have been using earthquake subs for 10 years i have never heard these subs because there is no one in arizona that sells Earthquake and if i was to buy them i would call Joseph the owner at Earthquake and buy them cheaper just asking if anyone has heard these before.

If you never heard an EarthQuake you dont know what your missing

123_zpsdd06b4db.png

If you can call Joseph the owner, why are you asking all of your questions here?

because thats to buy them any company will tell you there product is the best if you havent figured that out by now ur lost

123_zpsdd06b4db.png

If I am not mistaken they aren't out yet. They were featured at CES this year and the MSRP is $2600 even if at dealer cost you pay $1000 you can do a lot better for a whole lot less plus I doubt these actually do 15,000w max like they claim. I don't remember seeing an RMS.

Actually they've been featured at SEMA/CES for the past 4-5 years.

weight and price outweigh the performance IMO

Ed Lester

ShowtimeSPL Host

Showtime Electronics Video Marketing

My old Build Log
http://www.stevemead...08/#entry511451

http://www.youtube.com/showtimespl

TeamDeadlyHertz-HHREd.png

5 time dB Drag Finalist
Last ride 2007 HHR, current dB 153.5 and bass race 149.4 dB. 153.0 dB on music

New Ride, 2008 HHR SS. Build under way.
Loudest score ever = 171dB
2009 dB Drag Racing, North American Points Champion

If you can call Joseph the owner, why are you asking all of your questions here?

This.

And I've heard and installed many earthquakes. Owned more than a couple myself....still don't think highly of them. Had more fun with their old school amps and prefer to leave the subs alone. If you think earthquakes are so great, got the in with the owner, why do you need to ask us for?

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Archived