Second Skin Audio

How to get the most flex?

des343

I just dontbknow where to get the box specs for these subs at all....

And thanks but I have a multimeter

I found the parameters for those drivers so to see what you are missing let me know the exact dimensions of the box you are running them that includes the port dimensions and what is your complaint, you want them to be louder?, lower? or what.

I got your drivers modelled already.

Ok so I am closing in on determining how your actual box sounds like.

The height of the center port should be 13.25 in.

I need some help though, I need to know the width of the center port...??

Also if possible the lenght of the port which just involves using a tape measure since that port does not turn.

Also what are the maximum dims you have for a new enclosure. I am guessing a bandpass enclosure is what would meet your needs.

Thank you for the effort and input.

as far as max dimensions possible i pretty much have unlimited about of space (for what ill need for tens) they are in the back of a 98 explorer my biggest one to worry about is length and i think that is about 35 or so inches

ill measure if you need

but im not going to lie im not sure im even capable or constructing a nice bandpass box even if i had all my dimensions andf everything laid out...they are so much more technical and precise

Yes, please measure the width and the length (I think I know the height) of the center port. It's all I need.

Anyways let me know some dimensions to place a new box, if you don't feel like doing a bandpass a ported can be considered, I will be able to estimate if it is worth building a new one based on modelled performance of both.

Hey kranny man GTFO man you don't know shit man GTFO you don't know me motherfucker. Just cuz you have 10k posts you don't know me are how my sub excurts.

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

so you want to build a box around 2.5 CF tuned to low-mid 30's .

With 2 10's it will be kind of hard to get a lot of air movement. But you can alway try.

they honestly seem to push quite a bit of air. even read somewhere that this ten pushes more air than a rockford t1 12 (silver model) i cant say for sure if its true or not but i honestly wouldnt comple

and thanks

Hey bro I watched your videos and they seem to look like there moving pretty good! So I doubt. You can expect much more out of them. I think if you tryed to push them any harder they will come apart. 10 years is old for a sub. I would enjoy them till they go and buy some bigger subs to get the more bass your wanting. Probly plenty of guys on here would help you on box designs if your nice. It goes along way. I know some of us might come off rude, but that's just part of being the new guy. It will wear off in time so don't take things so personal.

Archived