Sundown Audio

Strong amps!!

STL

Bring it... I'm not the only one that said it... like I said some peop0le like it some don't... its a matter of choice......just like some soundigitals smoke some don't

Sorry to thread jack op.... if you want to run with a good daily amp an play music all day like you said go with what's proven....you dont hear of dds sundowns dcs abs etc blowing up.... that's what I would run

TEAM DC AUDIO

VEHICLE:98 chevy tahoe 2wd 3-4 drop

HEADUNIT:alpine 9886

PREAMP:arcaudio

FRONT STAGE:4-6 1/2s selinium,DD component set and 4-selinium tweeters in each door

KICKPANELS:jl audio 5 1/4

REAR DOORS: dd components 6 1/2s

HIGHS AMPS:zapco 750.2 on front doors,zapco an another 750.2 on kicks and rear doors

SUBS:4-ascendant audio 18s with 5 spiders in a custom box built by KINGSUV

SUB AMP: 2-dc7.5s

ALTERNATORS: 3-mechmans 1- 425comp, 1-smd spec350, 1-270 with adj voltage harness on custom dc bracket

WIRE:10-runs 0g front to back

BATTERIES:6-d1400s

TL results:157.1 at 38hz and 156.8 at headrest score @37hz. STATE AND NATIONAL RECORD IN MECA S5.

Bring it... I'm not the only one that said it... like I said some peop0le like it some don't... its a matter of choice......just like some soundigitals smoke some don't

Sorry to thread jack op.... if you want to run with a good daily amp an play music all day like you said go with what's proven....you dont hear of dds sundowns dcs abs etc blowing up.... that's what I would run

im not bringing nothing this is not an arguement nor is it for me to show you up (i ment when i was done you can see a clean ass none drity power stetsom working) it just irreatates the shit out of me when people talk down products cause they heard shit from others thats it do you have any proof what so ever? have you installed in in of your cars to know that it does not give a better sound? cause in all honesty stetsom has been one of the cleanest sounding amps over 5ki have EVER HEARD and ive hear A LOT

also

i heard there is gold at the end of a rainbow it must be true more then 1 person has said it and its even on the internet sooo stetsoms blow and there is gold at the end of rainbows k

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

Derrick ran a stetsom amp if irc...

He didn't go lightly on it either.

He wired it down low low.

Still working today

Team Clearly Louder (MECA)Team DC Audio

++* SELLING the CACTUS SOUNDS K12 for $1550 shipped *++

HMU!!!

3 flips. nollie flips. big flips. hardflips. - steez

Youtube Channel My Build Log

95 Bonneville SSE

- WALLED/4th Order - ~30 cubes -

*thanks LoganBerry, CortezDVT, Cj18, SuperCharged DC, Ryan-RAM Designs,LoudNLow931*

Exactly... stetsom works great for some I know 9515 rob ran his 14ks hard also... like I stated before it works for a lot of people... all in all its the ops choice... goodluck with watever you choose sir...

TEAM DC AUDIO

VEHICLE:98 chevy tahoe 2wd 3-4 drop

HEADUNIT:alpine 9886

PREAMP:arcaudio

FRONT STAGE:4-6 1/2s selinium,DD component set and 4-selinium tweeters in each door

KICKPANELS:jl audio 5 1/4

REAR DOORS: dd components 6 1/2s

HIGHS AMPS:zapco 750.2 on front doors,zapco an another 750.2 on kicks and rear doors

SUBS:4-ascendant audio 18s with 5 spiders in a custom box built by KINGSUV

SUB AMP: 2-dc7.5s

ALTERNATORS: 3-mechmans 1- 425comp, 1-smd spec350, 1-270 with adj voltage harness on custom dc bracket

WIRE:10-runs 0g front to back

BATTERIES:6-d1400s

TL results:157.1 at 38hz and 156.8 at headrest score @37hz. STATE AND NATIONAL RECORD IN MECA S5.

I have a kicker warhorse for 1100 shipped

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

I would say honestly one of the best options in this thread that was quickly dismissed would be two Crescendo BC3500s.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Archived