Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Not really a dream car for me, because the way things are going I would be able to buy it.

MAL_3855.jpg

2004/2005 Lamborghini gallardo

:orly3:

aint they only like 100k or so...

cant believe i just used the words only and 100k in the same sentence lol

Posted

Not really a dream car for me, because the way things are going I would be able to buy it.

MAL_3855.jpg

2004/2005 Lamborghini gallardo

right........

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Posted

Blue-Nissan-240SX-Wallpaper.jpg

Holy crappy photoshop, Batman! I hope that was done as a joke, lol.

:rofl::clapping:

caught out :P

Not really a dream car for me, because the way things are going I would be able to buy it.

MAL_3855.jpg

2004/2005 Lamborghini gallardo

right........

Seems he deleted the post... I wonder why :lol:

In for pics when loudbimmer buys his gallardo :peepwall:

i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah..

You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people.

I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.
Posted

I know this probably sounds weird, but my dream car is my PT Cruiser, all finished up.

Meaning bagged, body kit, turbo charged, Lambo doors front and back, super sic paint job, with all custom fiberglass interior, and a sic ass wall w 4 - 15's.

I hope to have it completely finished in the next 3 years....

The only other "dream car" for me is my s10 to be finished too. It's a 95 lowrider s10, with the LS swap, 4 link w/ ford 9in,and a blowthru.

Here is what she used to look like:

38946_137544942948173_100000780034606_151974_4209752_n.jpg

And here is how she sits today.

40852_137539659615368_100000780034606_151950_4903001_n.jpg

Just need one of these, and I'll be in business!

38881_137539779615356_100000780034606_151960_925429_n.jpg

And that will be my next project.

I try to keep my dreams as realistic as possible!


Kickin' Cruiser

Seller Feedback


Stage 3
Dash, Door Panels,
4th Order wall 4 - 15's
on a DC 5.0K 2 DC 5.0K's


Solo X 15 (v.2) Sub Build

Posted

In case one gets blown off by an RPG or Ied It is a military vehicle from africa I think, It was on top gear

k but if something blew the tire off, would you want to get out and change that big ass tire?

"uhhh yea bad guys hold up, i gotta change my tire real quick....(3 hours later) k guys im done, lets fight!"

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

Hard to say what my dream car would be, there are so many. But I would say a '69 mustang with the 429 codra jet or a '70 chevelle SS with a 454. I'd be more than happy with either.

It's like rubbing your wiener up against a sheep.

Posted

its not good to dream or wish cause shit is never gonna happen but ill say a 2012 jeep grand cherokee SRT8 atleast its affordable and no dreaming or wishing lol

CURRENT SYSTEM

(VEHICLE) 2005 JEEP GRAND CHEROKEE

(HEAD UNIT) KENWOOD KDC BT848U

(DASHBOARD) INFINITY KAPPA 32.9CF

(FRONT DOOR) JBL P693

(REAR DOOR) KENWOOD EXCELON KFC-X1730

(TWEETER) KICKER KS25 X 2

(SUB WOOFER) COMING SOON

(4 CHANNEL AMP) ROCKFORD FOSGATE T1000-4ADCP

(1 CHANNEL AMP) ROCKFORD FOSGATE T2500BDCP X 2

(PROCESSORS) AUDIOCONTROL DQXS & EPICENTER & MATRIX PLUS & DDC

(BATTERY) 1 OPTIMA YELLOW TOP

(SIGNAL WIRES) KICKER XI

(POWER CABLES) KICKER PKD1

(SPEAKER WIRE) KICKER 12 GAUGE

(INTERIOR) DYNAMAT

COMING SOON

2 FI SP4 18 COMING SOON

2 XS POWER XP3000 COMING SOON

DC POWER 270XP ALT COMING SOON

  • 10 months later...
Posted

....and i just came

any who onto my list

2. m1a1 abrams

m1a1-abrams0003.jpg

imagine getting the mail in that fucker

Get your mail with MF German taxi!

Lepard 2

unleopard2enaccindw9.jpg

"in the abundance of water, the fool is thirsty" Bob Marley

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 562 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...