Sonic Electronix

blew a 100 and an 80 amp on my diablo before it got repaired, and blew two 30's on my fultron before i fixed it

Edited by bass_stalker

JEEP BUILD PROJECT ANTIBLING.2000 jeep Cherokee.HEADUNITAlpine Cda-9886SUBSTAGE1 acendent 18" audio mayhem motor with a TI basket and tantric parts1 prototype DAT hellfire 1000.1HIGHSStockELECTRICALdb link 0 gaugeKnuconceptz Kolossus 4 gauge1 xs power d3400 under hoodBig 3 upgradeold fourwheeler build

The only way to delete your SMD account is for you crawl to steve meades door step on your knees and pleade for his forgiveness and acceptance to be released...He will either grant your wishes.....or choke you with a large piece of 0 gauge and electrocute you by hooking up a solid gold DC 12k at 0.000001 ohm and 10000 volts to your eye sockets and blow your head apart

You guys act like you have never clogged a toilet and ran around the bathroom frantically hoping it don't overflow.

one, like last week. went without my stereo for two days and i thought i fried a wire buried deep inside my dash. made a thread about it. was in the process of running a new wire to replace it but didnt have a 10a fuse so i checked for spares in the fuse block under the hood and found a blown 20a. replaced it and it all worked.

Ah you got that to work again? No need to run a new wire?

nope! i guess i shouldve checked all fuses before i started a thread :P noob mistake. i literally didnt even think to look at the block under the hood til i wanted to find some spare 10a fuses since i only had 20's on hand. lo and behold there was a blown fuse labeled Dome. replaced it and it worked fine

none for me but i have looked at pleanty of peoples stuff, they thought it was broken and all it was was a fuse. haha that'll be 20 buck please! :peepwall:

2 DC 12" lvl 4s

1 DC 1.2k

XS Power S3400

big 3

Alll KNU wire

Pioneer HU

cheapo Legacy coaxes (just for now)

dc-audio-you-should-get-there-is-no-try-just-do-thumb-1.jpg

^^^i was going to say the same...but i am a meca guy. but i didnt pop a single fuse this year :)

sorry take that back. with DC 5.0k didnt pop any regular anl. with Stetsom popped 6-10 mini anl.

Edited by kbsmoker

www.dcsoundlab.comDCforum.jpgyoutube video's kbsmoker2011 MECAOH AS3 Champ 147.5OH DB2 Champ 125.9WF AS3 3rd 147.3WF DB3 2nd 128.3

SystemPioneer AVH-P4300DVD2 sets Fusion Encounter 6.5 componentson Crunch Ground Pounder 1200.418" DC NEO

on DC 5.0KKnukonceptz 1/0 through outBig 3 all 1/0XS D6500under hood D3100 in the backMechman 270....rebuilt by Ohio Generator :)

I hate blowing these fuses, those prices start to add up when your popping 2 or 3 every few minutes! I hope that it was only a bad battery terminal and that this doesn't happen again when I try again tomorrow.

What the f**k is an appropriate signature supposed to look like?

2013 Kia Forte Koup

Pioneer AVH-X4600BT

iDMax 12

DD M1c @ 2 ohms

Rockford Prime 200.2

Pioneer 6.75" Comp Set

XS S3400, D2700

Project DB Battery Terminals

Axxess ASWC

Stinger HPM Everywhereeee

90 Sq. Ft. of Stinger Roadkill

Stock Alt

Stuff To Come

Sundown X-12

New Amp

New Comps

4 Channel Amp

My Current Build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167462-13-kia-forte-koup-dd-setup/

My Old Build: http://www.stevemead..._+2000 +mustang

I had a few crappy glass fuses blow way back in the day, and I purposely set off a 300a ANL once and damn near had a heart attack, way louder than I thought a pop would be.

Current Systems:

2011 BMW 335i

Hertz HDP1

DC LVL3 12" Full Carbon Fiber

2002 Acura Tl
Kenwood DNX9980HD
2 DCLVL4 12" Subs with LVL5 Parts D.7 Coils
DC 3.5k
Hertz HSK-165 up front HCX-165 Rear
Hertz HDP4 Amp
DC Power Engineering 260 Amp Alt
Big 3 and amp powered with KNU 1/0
XS Power D2400 Up Front

i pulled out my dick in class many of times and had it shown. get over it bitch...stupid open legged hairy beavered bitch...

going over rms = smaller box, under rms = bigger box...

Low voltage doesn't blow amps. That's a myth.

A router that does the sub holes makes rounded edges also?