it seems you two have a lot of knowledge and experience when it comes to guns. im looking to buy my first hand gun but have no idea what to look for. i saw a highpoint 9mm for around 130, but a buddy said it was junk and that i should expect to pay around 600 for something decent what are your guys opinions? thanks for the help

Have you seen the tests with a high point gun.

If I find one for 100 bucks I would buy it. I wont brag about having one. I would not trust my life with it.

My first hand gun was a Glock.

Your best bets are gonna be something like Glock,Springfield Ruger beretta are all great starting guns....I personally wouldnt purchase a Hi point i value my life more than trusting it to a 100 dollar brick of a gun....I have personally had my Glock save my life on more than 1 occasion so im partial to them

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

I dont know the Cali gun laws, but I would buy either a Glock or Springfield XDM if you want something for self protection and that you can take out and shoot on the weekends. Buying a cheap gun for self defense is pointless. I had a Police Officer tell me that if he were in a gun fight, he hopes the guy shooting at him is shooting a High Point when I asked about them.

You want something that is comfortable 1st and foremost then after that its merely personal preference...But as CJ and I stated you cant go wrong with Glock or Springfield..I also love 1911's but they are heavier than glocks and spring

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

You want something that is comfortable 1st and foremost then after that its merely personal preference...But as CJ and I stated you cant go wrong with Glock or Springfield..I also love 1911's but they are heavier than glocks and spring

This. But if I remember correctly, Glocks and Springfield cannot be sold to citizens in California.......that'd what it says on the box, but that was like a year ago when I sold guns at a sporting good store.

How do the Japanese feel about bass?

You know that since 03/11/11

Progene? I just saw that stuff on CNN. They said it makes your junk shrink all up. lol.

im pretty sure the op wont even notice if it gets even smaller.

Refs - Pstone11, porksoda, coleman

Beretas are also a good choice I personally like them in rather have a 1911 but a 1911 only holds 8 rounds at best the beretas are good all around guns but like smoke said it has to feel good in your hands

YEEEEEEEEEEEEE

ROCKFORDlogo.jpg