UPS is AWESOME for next day air and such. At my workplace, I ship high dollar items all the time.. as long as there packed well you should have not a problem.

don't listen to him, he doesn't know how to ship level 4 motors <_<:lol:

HAHA I got one motor I'm letting go if you want.. lol

lbb-2.png

2007 Chevy HHR LT

UNDER CONSTRUCTION

1st Place Loud N Low 2010 MWSPL Finals

3rd Place Xtreme 3 2010 MWSPL Finals

UPS is AWESOME for next day air and such. At my workplace, I ship high dollar items all the time.. as long as there packed well you should have not a problem.

Lol i might in a couple weeks. I still have this

IMG_20120121_104524.jpg

Found it under my dresser last week lol

Sonic definitely packs their boxes like they expect your package to be used like a soccer ball, so use whoever is cheapest. Bought a new HU, dash kit, and wire harness and the box it came in could have held 4 HU's and looked like this:

2011-12-05_16-27-25_348.jpg

took me a couple of minutes to find everything in there, sooooo many packing peanuts :lol:

Edited by Lbox88

well they all throw packages over fences so youve got your bases covered there, really it depends with what services the item is shipped

JEEP BUILD PROJECT ANTIBLING.2000 jeep Cherokee.HEADUNITAlpine Cda-9886SUBSTAGE1 acendent 18" audio mayhem motor with a TI basket and tantric parts1 prototype DAT hellfire 1000.1HIGHSStockELECTRICALdb link 0 gaugeKnuconceptz Kolossus 4 gauge1 xs power d3400 under hoodBig 3 upgradeold fourwheeler build

The only way to delete your SMD account is for you crawl to steve meades door step on your knees and pleade for his forgiveness and acceptance to be released...He will either grant your wishes.....or choke you with a large piece of 0 gauge and electrocute you by hooking up a solid gold DC 12k at 0.000001 ohm and 10000 volts to your eye sockets and blow your head apart

You guys act like you have never clogged a toilet and ran around the bathroom frantically hoping it don't overflow.

Lol i might in a couple weeks. I still have this

IMG_20120121_104524.jpg

Found it under my dresser last week lol

Hahahahaha

lbb-2.png

2007 Chevy HHR LT

UNDER CONSTRUCTION

1st Place Loud N Low 2010 MWSPL Finals

3rd Place Xtreme 3 2010 MWSPL Finals

Sonic definitely packs their boxes like they expect your package to be used like a soccer ball, so use whoever is cheapest. Bought a new HU, dash kit, and wire harness and the box it came in could have held 4 HU's and looked like this:

2011-12-05_16-27-25_348.jpg

took me a couple of minutes to find everything in there, sooooo many packing peanuts :lol:

Damn i might just use usps than if they pack there stuff like that lol

Pioneer deh-80prs2 10" Tantric Sounds HD's Ported Box Tuned to 33hzSoundqubed 3500.1Hertz HSK 165Tantric Sounds 6.5" Coaxials80sq ft of MurdermatXs Power D3400 & D3100

Sky High Car Audio Cable Throughout