Sid420 Posted January 22, 2012 Report Posted January 22, 2012 I am putting my box in the back seat of my car. Because I can not wall it off. So where should I put the port? In front or in back towards the trunk? Quote
Maxim Posted January 22, 2012 Report Posted January 22, 2012 Why don't you just put it in the trunk and port through the armrest or up through the rear deck? Putting it on the back seat looks so trashy. Quote wtf is lolcats? I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers. I was hoping for 150 . I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt
Sid420 Posted January 22, 2012 Author Report Posted January 22, 2012 I don't know if I want to cut through the rear deck because I might on day get rid of my car. Quote
TeamHT Posted January 22, 2012 Report Posted January 22, 2012 Not to mention the inability to allow proper soundwave maturation. It really is kind of trashy.... Quote Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?
KillaCam Posted January 22, 2012 Report Posted January 22, 2012 Don't be scurred to cut up the car. Do it big! ...or just throw it in the trunk, you dont want it on your backseats. Quote And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth.. B5 Passat Build Log
Emoxihax Posted January 22, 2012 Report Posted January 22, 2012 don't do eeet Quote 2004 Volkswagen GLI 1 10" Skar VVX ^^^ Looking for an amp to run it, Pm me if you have one ^^^
BeatBox Posted January 22, 2012 Report Posted January 22, 2012 back seats are for alot of things, having a sub box on them isnt one of them Quote
MrSkippyJ Posted January 22, 2012 Report Posted January 22, 2012 why bother OP if you aren't going to do it right? Quote F150: Stock 2019 Harley Road Glide: Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt Processor: DSR1 Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx Lid (Rear) 6x9s - TMS69
Sid420 Posted January 22, 2012 Author Report Posted January 22, 2012 I just sent ram a quote for a 4 th in the trunk through the rear deck. Quote
MrSkippyJ Posted January 22, 2012 Report Posted January 22, 2012 you don't have to do a port into the cabin. you can just fire them backwards. Quote F150: Stock 2019 Harley Road Glide: Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt Processor: DSR1 Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx Lid (Rear) 6x9s - TMS69
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.