Sonic Electronix

Quickest way to sell subs? (Pics inside)

Don't do this again

Edited by n8ball2013

2001 Toyota Corolla CE:

4x Crescendo PWX6.5's

2x Crescendo FT1-SE's

1x DC Audio lvl 2 M1 8 (looking for more)

Slot port box 0.7ft^3 @ 31.77hz

Rockford Fosgate R750.1

1/0 Knu wiring all around

Looking for XS Power D1200

Need 150 posts to sell.

EDIT: I guess you're asking for advice on how to sell them but this really looks like a for sale ad.

Edited by Nikitaaa

2007 M/T Honda Civic Coupe EX

(4) Sundown Audio X-8's

(2) Ampere Audio 3800.1's

(3) Stinger SPV-44 Batteries

(1) Mechman 240

3:1 Ratio 4th order sealed from the trunk

TEAM NWSPL

Best termlab scores to date in Honda trunk:
151.7db legal (official) IASCA trunk 3 class

Best termlab scores to date in my walled Subie:
152.9db legal (unofficial) IASCA advanced 2 class
155db outlaw

Need 150 posts to sell.

I understand this, but I'm not trying to sell them on here. I'm just asking for some input on how to sell these things quicker.

2001 Toyota Corolla CE:

4x Crescendo PWX6.5's

2x Crescendo FT1-SE's

Rockford Fosgate R750.1

Need 150 posts to sell.

You obviously either did not read, or failed to comprehend.

Craigslist can be great, but at times between the bumfucks and the lowballers you're only real choice is to wait and be patient. When I listed my T4000s locally for sale, I got offers from $300-$350 and took about 6 months before I even got asking price. Go to events, you might be able to find someone.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

id craigslist them, and contribute more to the boards that you think that you may be able to move them on. garner a reputation at places and offer as much info as you can about them. Also browse all the forums WTB sections and pm people who could be potentially interested in the item you have for sale.

Edited by Forum Asshole

Need 150 posts to sell.

Craigslist can be great, but at times between the bumfucks and the lowballers you're only real choice is to wait and be patient. When I listed my T4000s locally for sale, I got offers from $300-$350 and took about 6 months before I even got asking price. Go to events, you might be able to find someone.

I edited my post after I realized my mistake. My bad.

But last time I checked you don't need to post the subs specs/pictures/asking price for advice of how to sell your subwoofers. I'm sure a "What is a good way to sell my subs? PayPal and eBay have issues", would get the job done.

2007 M/T Honda Civic Coupe EX

(4) Sundown Audio X-8's

(2) Ampere Audio 3800.1's

(3) Stinger SPV-44 Batteries

(1) Mechman 240

3:1 Ratio 4th order sealed from the trunk

TEAM NWSPL

Best termlab scores to date in Honda trunk:
151.7db legal (official) IASCA trunk 3 class

Best termlab scores to date in my walled Subie:
152.9db legal (unofficial) IASCA advanced 2 class
155db outlaw

Craigslist has some people who are to say it plainly - ignorant about audio, it's products, and it's prices.

Just keep trying, you will at some point find a buyer. You can also sell on here too :drinks:

Need 150 posts to sell.

Thank you for fully reading my post lol. In my city (Wichita), everybody runs the same equipment. Kicker, LOTS of JL, Memphis, and RF. Some Alpine here and there but I have never seen an Fi, Sundown, DC, or any other less popular brand (I've only seen one DD 9515) out of the 4 years I've been using Craigslist. You're right about having patience, I had a brand new AudioBahn AT2400.1DT monoblock I had on there for $300, $150 less than new price and never used, for 4 months with a lot of hateful "RE:" ads before I got an offer. I ended up selling it for my asking price!

The only thing I'm worried about is not being able to move them fast enough and I might've misread, but under the SA-8v.2 pre-order thread in the Sundown category, it said they were available for pre-order for $135 and the regular price is $185. After the pre-orders are done, do you think they'll go back up to $185?

Everyone else, I apologize if my post looks like a for sale ad- I just thought I'd post a little information about them to see what you guys think.

2001 Toyota Corolla CE:

4x Crescendo PWX6.5's

2x Crescendo FT1-SE's

Rockford Fosgate R750.1