Pats vs giants Super Bowl.

The pats are gonna have their hands full they better come prepared...I really hope the giants win though :good:

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 馃憣

Should be a great game / rematch. Thanks beallstar, you are a true football fan. You give credit where it's due even though u don't root for a team or like a player you respect talent. That's how I am. Of course I love my patriots for as long as I can remember since drew Bledsoe was just starting out in the early 90s. Of course I'm a "nut hugger'' just like everyone else is for their own home team. Course I don't like the giants because of what happened in 07 but damn do I have a lot of respect for them and what they have been doing for the past 6-7 years. Eli has grown into one hell of a qb. Hopefully this thread won't get locked because some moderator hates the patriots, and it can stay open so we can talk about the super bowl for the next couple weeks.

Pardon my Tourettes sydrome earlier when it comes to the pats....Lol....Both teams are very capable of winning im just tired of hearing about them thats all... I will tell you I used to respect them but I lost respect after Bellicheck or how ever you spell his name pulled that unprofessional gesture after losing a few years ago.

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 馃憣

Should be a great game / rematch. Thanks beallstar, you are a true football fan. You give credit where it's due even though u don't root for a team or like a player you respect talent. That's how I am. Of course I love my patriots for as long as I can remember since drew Bledsoe was just starting out in the early 90s. Of course I'm a "nut hugger'' just like everyone else is for their own home team. Course I don't like the giants because of what happened in 07 but damn do I have a lot of respect for them and what they have been doing for the past 6-7 years. Eli has grown into one hell of a qb. Hopefully this thread won't get locked because some moderator hates the patriots, and it can stay open so we can talk about the super bowl for the next couple weeks.

Pardon my Tourettes sydrome earlier when it comes to the pats....Lol....Both teams are very capable of winning im just tired of hearing about them thats all... I will tell you I used to respect them but I lost respect after Bellicheck or how ever you spell his name pulled that unprofessional gesture after losing a few years ago.

I agree what happened was unprofessional, but there's quite a bit of that stuff going on around the league from players and coaches. Plus the clips have been all around of the pre game talk when that happened belichick said let's just make this the handshake now and they shook and said okay. Regardless it still looked bad and could have been avoided if he just did what most coaches do and go to the middle of the field and be a good sport. I hear ya.

2012 silverado ext cab ltz

24" kmc rims

AudioQue 2200

Pioneer AppRadio

Alpine mrx f35 4 channel

Bose mids and highs

Iraggi Alt + stock alt in a DC power dual alternator kit

Yellowtop+stock under hood

0 gauge Knu wire

Big 3

4 gauge stinger (4 chan wiring)

3 DC 10'' LVL3 with LVL4 parts

The Giants beat the Patriots twice this year already. Once in pre-season and again in week 9. I think the Giants defense is playing a lot better now then they were in week 9 and the Offense is clicking a lot better.

I will pick the Giants to win this one

I was really hoping for a Raven's vs 49'ers Superbowl

My favorite team has been the Patriots ever since I watched my first football game as a kid; which then I was unentertained by football.. the game was one of the bowls as well and they won so I'll stick with it. I hope this isn't their first bowl loss! Go Patriots! :popcorn:

路路 YouTube 路路

路路

The Ride The Audio 路路

路路路

The Toy 路路路

The Giants beat the Patriots twice this year already. Once in pre-season and again in week 9. I think the Giants defense is playing a lot better now then they were in week 9 and the Offense is clicking a lot better.

Haha yup I was hoping the same thing a "harbaugh" superbowl.

Preseason doesn't mean a thing, I do agree the giants are all around a better team than week 9. Offense is firing on all cylinders and the defense is tearin it up. The pats are also a better team than week 9. As die hard a pats fan as I am , I am really worried about this game. Could go either way. Defense will win this game... Can the pats d slow down Eli and those receivers or can the giants 4 man pass rush put enough pressure on Brady to mess with the pats passing game.

2012 silverado ext cab ltz

24" kmc rims

AudioQue 2200

Pioneer AppRadio

Alpine mrx f35 4 channel

Bose mids and highs

Iraggi Alt + stock alt in a DC power dual alternator kit

Yellowtop+stock under hood

0 gauge Knu wire

Big 3

4 gauge stinger (4 chan wiring)

3 DC 10'' LVL3 with LVL4 parts