DC Sound Lab

New site is live

lvl 6s and neos arnt out yet.. sooooo why would they be on the page if they are still in the testing phase.. LOL

and i called rusty, no one answered.

Edited by Team_DC-Derrick

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

lvl 6s and neos arnt out yet.. sooooo why would they be on the page if they are still in the testing phase.. LOL

and i called rusty, no one answered.

Im at del taco

LOL, you just made me hungry !

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

The new site is awesome! Looks great. I also like the layout a lot better as well. Very organized.

I like how you have the power ratings listed as "a rating suggestion of" lol. The people who know anything about DC know why it says that :drinks:

It says the level 3 is "this is probably our #1 seller" you told me the XL was your best seller :P lol, jk

also noticed the power ratings on the level 3, 4, and the XL are lower than what rob announced before.

Noticed my XL has a "stealth" coil. whats so stealth about it? lol. also wondering why the XL is the only one without a pole vent?

Overall, really liking the new site. Looks great.

Alpine CDA-9886Hertz Mille 3 ways active

Hertz SPL Show 8's

2 Audison Voce Quattro's2 DC Audio M2 Level 5 12'sDC Audio 12.0KKnuKonceptz Wiring4 XS Power D3100'sDC Power 390XPSecond Skin Damplifier Pro and Dynamat Xtreme

Esy3YgK.jpg