Bump for box builders in va I can drive long distance I'm in Lexington, Roanoke is 50 miles Lynchburg is 30 rva is 200 please pm me

Hey, I am located in Lynchburg, Va

I would seriously consider this option....just sayin.

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Bump for box builders in va I can drive long distance I'm in Lexington, Roanoke is 50 miles Lynchburg is 30 rva is 200 please pm me

Hey, I am located in Lynchburg, Va

I would seriously consider this option....just sayin.

Thanks Adam!!!!

not car audio related but if anyone doesn't have plans for New Years or is open to changing their plans I will be at the River Room Christian Coffee House on Shore Dr. in Virginia Beach, bringing in the New Year on the stage with Stronghold Band (Mickey & Anne Rosenfeld) and another band Warrior Generation. Come check us out it'll be fun and I'm the bass player for Stronghold

http://www.thechurchguide.com/theriverroom.htm

and here's a link to the Stronghold website

http://www.strongholdband.org/

Thanks I was pretty excited about the alt myself. kind of like a school girl, in a dress, on a swing. lol

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

My Build Log

• 1 year later...

Bump from the dead, but I wouldn't mind catching up with some of you guys. I've already met Aculous who is in VA, and I saw LT Smoke but didn't talk with him due to my excitement of checking out every build at TDH in Petersburg.

But anywho, what's up VA? I'm not to interested in going through all the posts to see where everyone is from, but if you want to meet up some time I'd definitely be down and demoing each others rides and shooting the shit about whatever. I'm located in Va beach due to being stationed here by choice for the U.S. Navy, but I've lived in Fredericksburg and Westmoreland county, as well as quite a few other places throughout the country (divorced parents/army brat). Hope some of you guys are down to do some meet ups and try to get Virginia into the game when it comes to competitions and just bassing all day long

Archived