Sonic Electronix

Well I've messed with other brands like jl and kicker and there rated power.lets say 500 jl says on web site I keep it around 350 for optimal and that 500 Is dangerous.so settle down falcon. It was just a question. Team bassick so I won't be getting that power from what I've heard the Brutus amp I a good amp on rate power it has 160 amp fuse

I won't settle down. Don't ask stupid questions

Well I've never messed with that brand. I don't see how that was a stupid question. Maby you should look at a w7 rated for 1500 go look on there website and see wat it could handle daily. Opt

<p>Pioneer AVIC 6000 NEX, JBL 660c Components - FI SP415- Arc audio xdi2000.1- Xs Power- 0 gauge, Big 3 Upgrade Dc Power xp270

No I seen on YouTube on the sub and they pretty much run them on sundown 1500 and they slump that sub. Guess your right. I'll be ordering the xcon 12 Friday. Well thanks and on my amp the Brutus aint no good

<p>Pioneer AVIC 6000 NEX, JBL 660c Components - FI SP415- Arc audio xdi2000.1- Xs Power- 0 gauge, Big 3 Upgrade Dc Power xp270

brutus is ok, just don't expect rated power.

they do rated at 14.4v. it just might not be the cleanest power.

29408240963_9908a51930_o.png
Best Score to Date : 160.5 dB Outlaw (47Hz)[4 XM 15's & 2 Taramps Bass 12k's]

BL :  http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147800-chevyboy95s-4-15s-7krms-wall-1533-db-on-half-power/
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/hitemwiththeflex/

they do rated power at 1 Ohm with no voltage drop

so lets factor in ohm rise if your lucky you can keep it down to .9 ohm rise making your 1 ohm power rating usless.... so your closer to 2 ohms go read the power ratings for 2 ohms that will tell you more real world watts you will get and if you have voltage drop those watts drop even more

Have you ever had your woofers blown?