Sundown Audio

NS v.2 with the new NS v.3 yellow spider pack in place. As is typical with our drivers they are designed to handle around the rated power in free air so the ratings are a "worst case" conservative rating. As you can see this pack has no issues with the 2500D and the measured FS is still 37 Hz with only about 4-5 minutes of play time on it.

- Jacob Fuller

- Owner, Sundown Audio

- Sundown Audio on FACEBOOK

- Please DO NOT PM ME -- use my email address -- [email protected]

Banner_468x60.jpg

Damn i hope the X line is done around July cos thats when im re doing my system :)

Pioneer deh-80prs2 10" Tantric Sounds HD's Ported Box Tuned to 33hzSoundqubed 3500.1Hertz HSK 165Tantric Sounds 6.5" Coaxials80sq ft of MurdermatXs Power D3400 & D3100

Sky High Car Audio Cable Throughout

I need a price range on 2 12" sundown audio. If anyone could send me a pm, would be grateful.

New build coming soon. [center][url="http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/3/sigtoo.jpg/"][img]http://img3.imageshack.us/img3/9541/sigtoo.jpg[/img][/url][/center]

I did get some sketches done of our proprietary 18" frame... which will be the very last one done likely towards the middle of 2013. The frame itself measures about 10.5" deep and supports 6" of p-p excursion. That is all the details on it for now =) Expect some more information on the 10/12/15 models in the next month or so.

- Jacob Fuller

- Owner, Sundown Audio

Banner_468x60.jpg

6" p-p. ummmm holy shit. I will be waiting on a 4" coil motor and these frames.

Once the frames are fully launched on all 3" coil motors we'll do 4" coils on the 10/12/15

... but no reason to stay so small on coils for the 18 for a flag-ship model ;)

- Jacob Fuller

- Owner, Sundown Audio

Banner_468x60.jpg

NS v.2 with the new NS v.3 yellow spider pack in place. As is typical with our drivers they are designed to handle around the rated power in free air so the ratings are a "worst case" conservative rating. As you can see this pack has no issues with the 2500D and the measured FS is still 37 Hz with only about 4-5 minutes of play time on it.

can I get that spider setup for my recones :)