Disabled Kid's Bike Special Needs Tricycle

honestly i would hope if any one of us had a legit hard time everyone would chip in and try to help. and the fact this is your daughter makes this not an option. she needs it and she will get it. period

2002 ford focus hatch

pioneer DEH-P8400bh

infinity kappa 6.5 components front and rear

XS Power D1200

Shuriken BT-100

audioque 120.4

2 15 inch audioque HDC3 D2

2 audioque 2200d

big 3

mechman 220a alt with external regulator

479-418-3056

Got money going into paypal right now for you, will send as soon as it goes through, hope you get the right bike man, and hope all goes well for you and your daughter

Pioneer deh-80prs2 10" Tantric Sounds HD's Ported Box Tuned to 33hzSoundqubed 3500.1Hertz HSK 165Tantric Sounds 6.5" Coaxials80sq ft of MurdermatXs Power D3400 & D3100

Sky High Car Audio Cable Throughout

Sent what I could. This is why I love this forum! Wish you and your girl the best! God bless

TEAM DC

www.dcsoundlab.com

2003 Tiburon GT V6 6 Speed

Ported Clam

6 12" DC Audio XL M2's

2 American Bass 1100.1

1 American Bass 350.4

3 D3100, 1 D975, 3 D925

Second Skin Damp Pro and Spectrum.

About 75% done

153.6 Sealed on dash at 34hz

TDH.jpg

this is an epic thread here!!

i just got on my comp and saw the pics. thats a pretty sick bike your selling. i really hope that you get your bike for your daughter and can donate this to another person that could really use it. i bet that would really make someone day.

It really is something amazing!!

I dont think it will be difficult at all to find a good home for this bike, the hard part will be saying yes to one and no to others....there are so many kids that could really benefit from something like this!!

yeah thats gonna be a hard thing to do. does your daughter go to camps or anything like that? my cousin goes to this thing called wave camp. they do all kinds of thing for disabled kids.like wake boarding, tubing water skiing. maybe you can set up a raffle through something like that.. not sure if thats what your going to do with the bike.. just throwing out ideas in-case you do. :shrug:

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

Gosh I love you guys.

I think it's so cool that we can all band together to accomplish something like this :drinks:

I just told her my friends were helping her get a new bike that will work for her.......needless to say she is pretty excited..

a4phqw.jpg

1998 SS/T Ram Build Log

- Kenwood KVT-514 and KNA-G510 Navigation

- 2 DC Level 3 12"

- Components???

- Sundown ???

- Sundown???

- Knu Konceptz

- Second Skin Dampy Pro

- XS D6500

I just told her my friends were helping her get a new bike that will work for her.......needless to say she is pretty excited..

a4phqw.jpg

Thats awesome!!!! Im kinda teary eyed right now honestly. This is why i love this forum

Everythings in the attic or garage since the truck was sold last year. New build should be coming soon in a dodge cummins smile.gif

^^^^^that is awesome man!

Really really glad to be able to help out come the first, but I mean, its a very good cause, and again, no thanks necessary bro. Just keep that beautiful girl smiling.

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

a4phqw.jpg

Thats awesome!!!! Im kinda teary eyed right now honestly. This is why i love this forum

x2

2002 ford focus hatch

pioneer DEH-P8400bh

infinity kappa 6.5 components front and rear

XS Power D1200

Shuriken BT-100

audioque 120.4

2 15 inch audioque HDC3 D2

2 audioque 2200d

big 3

mechman 220a alt with external regulator

479-418-3056