Disabled Kid's Bike Special Needs Tricycle

Well there will be a little something coming to you from DC thanks to t-money, hotdog, and CortezDTV.

Hell yea

I keep picturing this in my mind. You are blasting music while your daughter is riding her bike around your vehicle.

Maybe even blasting her favorite bass enhanced toy story song :)

Haven't gotten the LVL 3 shipped out yet. Looked in my bank account and almost had a heart attack. I get paid tomorrow and will get it shipped out on monday or tuesday.

formerly known as Blue86f150

its a 4th order just because its tuned in the 40z doesnt mean it wont reach down and jiggle your balls at sub 30 hz frequencies.

Regardless if they were dipped platinum and were stuffed in Beyonce's twat.....way too fucking exspensive

this sux camel dicks

Well there will be a little something coming to you from DC thanks to t-money, hotdog, and CortezDTV.

Thats awesome...again thank you all for doing that....and Cody, thank you too brother!! Some other good news today, looks like UPS is taking care of the amp I bought from Cortez about a month or so ago.....just took a while for them to inspect or whatever....

On another note....this whole experience has got me to thinking.....with all the people who have contacted me about being considreceive recieve Jazz's current trike there is an obvious need for them......So I started thinking...alot!! I am wondering what all would be involved with starting like a nonprofit charity type of thing that provides bike for "disabled" and "special needs" kids, I mean there are a ton of bike companies and other companies that Iwouldn't wouldnt mind the publicity and might be down to help....and I'm sure whatever they donated to a "charity" would bwrite offwriteoff anyway right? And not ALL the kids would need one of these really expensive bikes, I mean a hundred dollar huffy may be all some of them would need antheirbe thier family just cant afford it. And who knows, maybe I could get big businesses to make donations and purchase the bikes in large quantities at a discount or something from the companies that make the "special" bikedon't..I dont know, right now it's just buzzing around in my head.....lake crazy.

This has all made me want to do something bigger than myself, something that makes a difference in peoples lives the way that all of this hdifferencefifference in Jazz's and my life.....something fulfilling. I know very little about business and starting a charity organization and no idea where to start, but I know there are plenty of people people who do....I do have a lawyer friend that I am going to talk to in the next week or so....it wont hurt to ask him about it....I mean hell, even the great wall of China was started with only one brick....right.

1998 SS/T Ram Build Log

- Kenwood KVT-514 and KNA-G510 Navigation

- 2 DC Level 3 12"

- Components???

- Sundown ???

- Sundown???

- Knu Konceptz

- Second Skin Dampy Pro

- XS D6500

look into it and see what you can find out :)

also wouldn't this be a cool song to play when you get everything hooked up. This song seems to have some low end to it, probably could use some boosting to really emphasize the low tones :)

LMFAO....Jazz is in frog heaven.....Thank you so much Ray and Randi, she absolutely loves them!!! And thank you ray for the deadener....I will put it to good use. I will get some pics up later when we get back, just wanted to jump on here real quick to say thank you!!

1998 SS/T Ram Build Log

- Kenwood KVT-514 and KNA-G510 Navigation

- 2 DC Level 3 12"

- Components???

- Sundown ???

- Sundown???

- Knu Konceptz

- Second Skin Dampy Pro

- XS D6500

You should get a package from us next week. Wellllll Jazz should lol.

Wife was suppose to mail it out on Monday, I had to have her car while mine is stripped down, go and buy some parts and BAM..it was in the trunk along with my amp parts to send to DB-r.... <_<

10501650_10203332501847103_1859383749711

Blown

Archived