Federal Income Tax on Retirement Pay

So I did some math on the withholding from last years retirement checks, and only about 3% was taken out for federal taxes. Is retirement pay taxed at a lower percentage? Does permanent disability affect it? I'm worried i'm going to owe money. Slap myself for not realizing sooner.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

Reitrement? Whats that? Im going to be working until the day I die! I guess I should look into some kind of reitrement plan... I got it... Find a rich old lady to fall in love with. hahaha..

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

I have retirement pay from the military, and VA disability and social security....and when I filed my taxes I owed no money and was to receive no money....so with guys like us....just file don't fret, and remember we are 100% tax free till we die

svc2.png

ttf.png

2006 Dodge Charger

(2) Kinetic 3800

(1) DC Power 270XP

(4) T1-12D4

(1) T2500BDCP

(2) T400.4

7.5 cubic ft.

(2) 6 in ports thru the rear deck

(2) T165.2

(2) T169.3

I am looking at having to pay about 1500. It could be worse I guess.

Ouch

I have retirement pay from the military, and VA disability and social security....and when I filed my taxes I owed no money and was to receive no money....so with guys like us....just file don't fret, and remember we are 100% tax free till we die

Well they did take a little bit, so maybe i'll get that back.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread