Jump to content

bagging and body dropping a 81 crew cab dually


Recommended Posts

Posted

time and dedication on this. NIce shit

12- DC Audio m2Lvl3 12's1- Hertz HSK3 way2- DC5K's2- ZX350.42- Stinger SP1500D batteries in rear3- runs of 1/0ga. to the rearTeam DC Audiodc-banner.jpgdcsoundlab.com

Quality is all in how you take pictures ;) I have plenty of projects that look WAY better on camera then in person :D

crazy to fit so many in so little. Reminds me of some of the porns I've seen?

Posted

i got the bag brackets on tonight still need to put some gussets on top of the bag plate but every thing is looking good i need to get my cross bracing in but still thinking on how i want to do it so i just have to finish welding every thing up now

006_zps7931fed5.jpg

008_zps19a98d25.jpg

010_zps63e53497.jpg

Posted

Dude your welds look incredibe. Great work

My Truck Build
sigpic2503_3.gif
Spending money on things I don't need, to impress others I don't know.
At the end of the day for me its about the love of customizing anything and everything to limits or even past reasonable.-SkyHighCarAudio

Posted

Got flap disks and cut of wheels hahaha well I got the motor back out of the
truck going to start on the firewall still trying to think how I want to do the
bead rolling in it and while I have the firewall cut out I'm going to finish up
the dash get that mounted in trying to get all the big heavy stuff out of the
way right now before the 26th of this month I'm going for my ACL reconstruction
surgery I severed it and tore my meniscus woohoo for me i'll be off work for six
months so maybe I can get some work done on the truck while I'm off I hope

002_zps0d593a34.jpg

003_zps6ac0c385.jpg

004_zpsb475fca3.jpg

Posted

God damn that's a bbbeeeauuuuutiful cross member and front end setup... What were the plans for paint, a two tone black/silver right?

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

 

Posted

God damn that's a bbbeeeauuuuutiful cross member and front end setup... What were the plans for paint, a two tone black/silver right?

haha thanks man and yeah gunmetal gray and black

Posted

So nice man...I'm itching to get a project like this going!

Hope your surgery goes well man :drinks:

Thanks man I just want to get it over with
Posted

Just read thro every page of this build and what nice work you do I'm jealous for sure hope to c it finished soon

Im a b.o.b ( baller on a budget )

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1060 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...