your build thread is amazeing. so much detail. but i do hate the fact you got me wanting to make fiberglass door pannels :jon: but over all very nice build iv been following since you first started but never signed up for the fourm till now.its amazen hope my build comes out half as nice

bumpin on a budget

2 cvr 12's

1800.2 power acoustic bamf

sealed box 2.3 cub each net

all in the trunk of a 98 grand am gt 4 dr

your build thread is amazeing. so much detail. but i do hate the fact you got me wanting to make fiberglass door pannels :jon: but over all very nice build iv been following since you first started but never signed up for the fourm till now.its amazen hope my build comes out half as nice

Thank you very much for those kind words! I'm really glad you like it! And, I'm sure if you put your heart into it, you will be very happy with the results!

Btw, most all of my family lives in Texas, well, in Ennis, DeSoto, and Arlington. We should meet up sometime when I am down that way and exchange demos!

Damn, here I thought we had an update! Oh well, I'll just sit around and wait for more. LOL!

Lol! Sorry man, I'm workin' on it! Probably be this time next week, as I'm stuck at the moment waiting for supplies. :(

The good news is, the next update will show the finished doors! :rockwoot: I'm excited, the hardest part is almost behind me now!

Kickin' Cruiser

Seller Feedback

Stage 3
Dash, Door Panels,
4th Order wall 4 - 15's
on a DC 5.0K 2 DC 5.0K's

Solo X 15 (v.2) Sub Build

Damn bro, REALLY love those door panels. awesome that the center comes out. very clean, well layed out and executed design you have there. :popcorn:

06 2500hd, 6.0L, 4l80e, 4wd, (muah work truck)

7" BDS HC lift kit

(5) 37x13.5R18 Toyo Open Country M/Ts

(5) 18x10 Moto Metal MO962

tablet in lieu of deck

blue tooth interconnect to soundstream eq (for volume control and bass control)

4 Alpine type r 10's

6 cubes net, 80sqin's port, tuned to 33hz

2 brutus brx5000.5's

2 pairs 3" polk audio for a pillars

4 pairs polk audio 6.5 comps

1 pair 8" polk audio for mids

2 xspower d3400 batteries

.....learning alot from meade and his circle of some of the baddest installers ive seen- thanks guys, for not being so cocky and posting the way it should be done!

P.S. Thanks Steve....for the demo!!!! loud as fauk!

Damn bro, REALLY love those door panels. awesome that the center comes out. very clean, well layed out and executed design you have there. :popcorn:

Thank you so much for the compliments! Yeah I'm really happy with the way they turned out! I spent over a year just thinking of how I would do it. Then last summer, when Lowpt did the doors on his, I realized how I wanted to try it. His are a little different, but that's where I got the idea at to use the outer panel as a cover for the edge of the inner panel. I'm just happy it is working out, every other PT Cruiser dp build I had seen was a failure. (Except lowpt's)

So, whatever happened with that C10 you were gonna build? I LOVE those trucks, especially built with bags and a big block....

Kickin' Cruiser

Seller Feedback

Stage 3
Dash, Door Panels,
4th Order wall 4 - 15's
on a DC 5.0K 2 DC 5.0K's

Solo X 15 (v.2) Sub Build

your build thread is amazeing. so much detail. but i do hate the fact you got me wanting to make fiberglass door pannels jon.gif but over all very nice build iv been following since you first started but never signed up for the fourm till now.its amazen hope my build comes out half as nice

Thank you very much for those kind words! I'm really glad you like it! And, I'm sure if you put your heart into it, you will be very happy with the results!

Btw, most all of my family lives in Texas, well, in Ennis, DeSoto, and Arlington. We should meet up sometime when I am down that way and exchange demos!

Damn, here I thought we had an update! Oh well, I'll just sit around and wait for more. LOL!

Lol! Sorry man, I'm workin' on it! Probably be this time next week, as I'm stuck at the moment waiting for supplies. sad.gif

The good news is, the next update will show the finished doors! rockwoot.gif I'm excited, the hardest part is almost behind me now!

Nice! I can't wait to see em! I hear you on being stuck. I'm stuck waiting for time though. I have the supplies, for the most part, to build my enclosure. I just don't have any damn time!

wow.been a while sincei cheecked for updates. super sicc and super clean as always. damn

Lucky Durango

Sony hu

4 croosfire 6.5mids

crossfire 600.1 mono amp

American bass 1280.4 mids and highs amp

aq hdc3 12

2.4 cube net box, tuned to 34 and 14.4 inches of port per cube

Damn bro, REALLY love those door panels. awesome that the center comes out. very clean, well layed out and executed design you have there. popcorn.gif

Thank you so much for the compliments! Yeah I'm really happy with the way they turned out! I spent over a year just thinking of how I would do it. Then last summer, when Lowpt did the doors on his, I realized how I wanted to try it. His are a little different, but that's where I got the idea at to use the outer panel as a cover for the edge of the inner panel. I'm just happy it is working out, every other PT Cruiser dp build I had seen was a failure. (Except lowpt's)

So, whatever happened with that C10 you were gonna build? I LOVE those trucks, especially built with bags and a big block....

coming along slowly...lol still working on the frame. FINALLY got it going up and down the way I want it, will update my thread soon. made lots of progress the past week or so.

06 2500hd, 6.0L, 4l80e, 4wd, (muah work truck)

7" BDS HC lift kit

(5) 37x13.5R18 Toyo Open Country M/Ts

(5) 18x10 Moto Metal MO962

tablet in lieu of deck

blue tooth interconnect to soundstream eq (for volume control and bass control)

4 Alpine type r 10's

6 cubes net, 80sqin's port, tuned to 33hz

2 brutus brx5000.5's

2 pairs 3" polk audio for a pillars

4 pairs polk audio 6.5 comps

1 pair 8" polk audio for mids

2 xspower d3400 batteries

.....learning alot from meade and his circle of some of the baddest installers ive seen- thanks guys, for not being so cocky and posting the way it should be done!

P.S. Thanks Steve....for the demo!!!! loud as fauk!

• 2 weeks later...

dude it looks freakin awesome i bet its gonna scream when ur finished with it cant wait to see more and im from dallas tx so let me kno if ur ever in the area we can meet up and i can sho u a few of my projects

if you dont own or drive a customized car/truck/suv you suck lol

Archived