Wiring problem... Im stumped

you need to use the output, not input...

plug the RCAs into the output connections of the amp?????? are you kidding me?

try grounding the outside of the RCA connector to a screw on the HU. it could be that you popped the fuse inside the HU. the fuse is connected to the ground in pioneer units so doing this would just bypass that fuse. and it wont hurt anything if it isnt the problem. only do it on the HU side.

no, the head unit, the wording he was saying was saying he was trying to plug the RCAs to the input side of the radio

im not that dumb :P

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

try grounding the outside of the RCA connector to a screw on the HU. it could be that you popped the fuse inside the HU. the fuse is connected to the ground in pioneer units so doing this would just bypass that fuse. and it wont hurt anything if it isnt the problem. only do it on the HU side.

no, the head unit, the wording he was saying was saying he was trying to plug the RCAs to the input side of the radio

thats why i put all the question marks lol.

he did say the input on the amp though.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

Well i tried that, because a friend told me the same thing. I didnt really understand how to ground the RCA... And i must have done something wrong because i didnt get anything out of it.

And i got totally confused by the input/outputs on the amp when he mentioned that.lol... I put the RCAs into the input side of the amp (like they are suppose to be) and nothing so i tried the outputs. No real reason why i did that, i was just geting really annoyed because i couldnt find the problem. would it have messed up my amp by doing that....?

please say no....

2 DC 12" lvl 4s

1 DC 1.2k

XS Power S3400

big 3

Alll KNU wire

Pioneer HU

cheapo Legacy coaxes (just for now)

dc-audio-you-should-get-there-is-no-try-just-do-thumb-1.jpg

thats why i put all the question marks lol.

he did say the input on the amp though.

fail for me for reading LOL, amp was on the next line and i completely skipped it thinking he tried inputs on the radio :(

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

Sounds like woofers are out of phase.

if they are out of phase would that mean that they are moving but opposing each other and there for not making any noise? because they are definitely not moving unless i turn it way up which i only did for a split second...

2 DC 12" lvl 4s

1 DC 1.2k

XS Power S3400

big 3

Alll KNU wire

Pioneer HU

On my sony HU, there's a ATT on the subwoofer tab...it doesn't turn the subwoofers off...but it barely moves them...maybe that's the problem?

But that is only for Sony HUs I think =S

New build coming soon. [center][url="http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/3/sigtoo.jpg/"][img]http://img3.imageshack.us/img3/9541/sigtoo.jpg[/img][/url][/center]

That's exactly it. Try pop testing them on the batt n ground inputs on the amp and make sure they both move same direction. or if you have one pair of speaker wire to the amp for each driver try disconnecting one and see what happens. I've done this a couple times. Biggest headache ever

Team NWSPL

baaudio Build Log

2001 GMC Sierra walkthrough

4 Mechman Elite 370s, 10 AGM batteries, 3 Crossfire XS v2 18s, Crossfire 8k

On my sony HU, there's a ATT on the subwoofer tab...it doesn't turn the subwoofers off...but it barely moves them...maybe that's the problem?

well i didnt change any of the setting on the radio other than to make sure the EQ was flat when i was tuning it. i can check that i guess. By,"It barely moves them..." do you mean that they arent really playing at all? because thats what mine are doing...

2 DC 12" lvl 4s

1 DC 1.2k

XS Power S3400

big 3

Alll KNU wire

Pioneer HU

Archived