Sonic Electronix

Need votes for Incriminator audio give away

he created that youtube page for htat one video. i havent looked at all the other contestants but im sure there is alot more than one video on there. Dudes a fraud in my book.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Whatever, we're going to help you out as much as possible without lowering ourselves to bitching on his YouTube video... just seems pointless anyways.

Have a question about Second Skin? E-Mail me!

usa_render4.png

it is. he wont respond im sure he doesnt even remember how to log into it. even if he does win hows he going to get it installed.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

*UPDATE* This kid Robiel doesn't deserve this my GF went to the same high school as him and said she is going to look through her yearbooks to find him but she did say this most of all of the kids that went to Palmetto came from money and if he went to Palmetto he lived in the area and its not a cheap area to stay in. Something seems fishy about this whole story and last I checked no way in hell a Daewoo is nicer than a 95 Beemer. I had to put my n8 hat on and start digging

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log

1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0
Build Log

2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif

Whatever, we're going to help you out as much as possible without lowering ourselves to bitching on his YouTube video... just seems pointless anyways.

I agree 100%, but I couldn't stand it anymore. I had to say something. Now that I did I will leave him alone. It was just bugging me too bad :lol: festering like a mosquito bite I guess would be the best I could describe it.

*UPDATE* This kid Robiel doesn't deserve this my GF went to the same high school as him and said she is going to look through her yearbooks to find him but she did say this most of all of the kids that went to Palmetto came from money and if he went to Palmetto he lived in the area and its not a cheap area to stay in. Something seems fishy about this whole story and last I checked no way in hell a Daewoo is nicer than a 95 Beemer. I had to put my n8 hat on and start digging

I fuckig knew it. Youre the second person that said the same thing.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

Lbox88 , I don't blame ya... and what you said really wasn't that bad. lol

N8, check yer email... sent ya something ;)

Have a question about Second Skin? E-Mail me!

usa_render4.png

I fuckig knew it. Youre the second person that said the same thing.

Yeah I live over there now and lets put it like this between my mortgage and my other house bills I could buy a small Caribbean island. Hell no where in Miami is really cheap when I moved from my house in North Miami it was worth $355k and it was not in the best neighborhood and wasn't in the best shape my biggest gripe is the fact that he just comes off as a shady prick I don't think his intentions are as honest as he wants people to believe something about him doesn't sit right and its not because kyle is one of us.

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log

1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0
Build Log

2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif

Archived