Sonic Electronix

Need votes for Incriminator audio give away

who the hell is he 19 and just graduating high school. I guess that goes hand in hand iwth the commnuity service. Where those hours volunteer or voluntold.

money for a tattoo but yet no money for audioz..... I could probably go on and on. now i dissect yours. lol

dude got a tattoo of the name brand wow hes super gay

123_zpsdd06b4db.png

It's not often that there are people who deserve to win a contest, but Kyle my friend, you deserve it!

Good luck! :drinks:

Thank you Jon, if it wasn't for you, I wouldn't have even known it was up lol.

who the hell is he 19 and just graduating high school. I guess that goes hand in hand iwth the commnuity service. Where those hours volunteer or voluntold.

money for a tattoo but yet no money for audioz..... I could probably go on and on. now i dissect yours. lol

cant hold the tattoo against i have plenty of artist friends who would tatt me for free something small like that.

but hes an idiot for getting it

kyle you got my vote :drinks:

thanks bro, I get ink on the low too.

Got it. I has no audio on my laptop, so I don't know whats going on.

Good luck Kyle!

Thank you man!

gave you a vote, btw if i may ask where are you from

Thank you, gulfcoast MS

if you win how much do you want for that hifonics amp lol and goodluck i would vote for you but i dont have facebook

prolly 150ish shipped

Damn that's crazy man.. If I could vote for you I would. I don't mess with facebook though. If there is another way to vote I got you..

01 2dr ExploderBuild log2 18" DC Level 6's (M3's)DC 10k5 XS d3100's, DC 390 alt100' shok ofc cable

Team ShokTEAM SUB SONIC ADDICTION

Damn that's crazy man.. If I could vote for you I would. I don't mess with facebook though. If there is another way to vote I got you..

tell your friends? LOL, its no worries. I have confidence SMD to pull some votes for me.

got my vote :drinks: got a few friends to do it also gonna try to get a few more

This isn't teeball. YOU DO NOT GET A TROPHY JUST BECAUSE YOU SHOW UP. Put the work in and then maybe get the respect when it has been earned

151.6 with single 12 at 41 hz

153.2 with 2 12's at 43 hz

power: dd m4

so cool that you are still in it. voted. :drink40:

got my vote :drinks: got a few friends to do it also gonna try to get a few more

thank you guys, every vote will count

Archived