I'm not sure if anyone has on this forum has knowledge about alarms. (HIGHLY DOUBT IT THO) but my question/concern about my viper350hv. i bought a truck and was previously installed with this alarm. today i had a chance to get to it. the horn works. the blue led light works. just replaced the battery on the transmitter. whenever i press a button whether its the aux, lock/unlock, or panic button nothing happens. is this remote suppose to be programmable? thanks in advance to the replies(if i get any) :D

Blowthrough

Subs
rebuild
Amps
1-SAZ3500
1-T4004

Coaxial

1Set Alpine Type-R Components

1 Set- kicker ks 5.2
1 Set- Kicker ks 6x8

Reciever
Pioneer DEH-P7400HD

2000 Ford F-150 EXT Cab

Clarion EQ

ra56jo.jpg

Was keyless installed on it before? is it in valet mode? (solid LED) and yes the remotes are programmable. Turn the ignition ON, press and hold valet till chirp, press lock on the transmitter. alarm chirps to confirm program. turn car off.

MECP MASTER CEA208509

Proud employee of Alarms, ETC in lakeland, FL

ASE certified

2002 Tacoma:

4 RF P3 15s @ 28hz

2 RF T1500-1bdcps

2 pair Kicker QS

4 Pair RF Power 6s

3 RF p400-4

1 RF p200-2

ALP CDA-9887

im not sure. valet mode is off i learned to get in and out of it. alright ill try that asap. hopefully it works. ive had no luck. i tried syncing it but nothing. ill get back to you as soon as i try the methond.

Blowthrough

Subs
rebuild
Amps
1-SAZ3500
1-T4004

Coaxial

1 Set- kicker ks 5.2
1 Set- Kicker ks 6x8

Reciever
Pioneer DEH-P7400HD

2000 Ford F-150 EXT Cab

Clarion EQ

ra56jo.jpg

no luck. im going to replace the battery once again ina couple of hours

Blowthrough

Subs
rebuild
Amps
1-SAZ3500
1-T4004

Coaxial

1 Set- kicker ks 5.2
1 Set- Kicker ks 6x8

Reciever
Pioneer DEH-P7400HD

2000 Ford F-150 EXT Cab

Clarion EQ

ra56jo.jpg

what did the system do when you tried what evalonso suggested?

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

Sounds like your remote needs to be re-synced to the alarm. The manual (see here: http://www.directeddealers.com/manuals/og/viper/G426V_07-05.pdf) on page 19 says to press the lock and unlock buttons repeatedly until it makes the cars alarm chirp. It has to re-learn itself especially if its been a long period of time since the battery on the remote died out. This should fix your problem for sure. Let me know how it goes.

2004 GMC Envoy1 XS power S3400 batt under the hood and 4 XS Power D3100's battery installed in the rear by the amps0 gauge power wire from front to backAlpine iva-w205 touchscreen dvd/cd/mp3/ipod/am/fm/gps headunitSundown Audio SAX-200.4 amp for my mids and highs8 gauge speaker wire from amp to woofer270 amp Mechman AltRockford Fosgate T1652-s component speakersRockford Fosgate 3Sixty.2 sound processorRca's from Rockford Fosgate and Monster Cable14 gauge speaker wire for the mids and highs1 18" Ascendant Audio SMD Dual 1 ohm with custom Black & Blue carbon fiber and hand signed dustcapBox: 5.66 cubic feet net volume box tuned to 30.13Hz with 1.5" wide wooden dowels and 1.5" thick baffle1 DC Audio 5.0k amp wired to .5 ohms nominal with an imp rise of 1.35 ohms for the single AA SMD 18"Future Vision 8000k 50w bi-xenon projector HID's with 4300k 35w fog lightsLink to my build: Buildupdates/progress

what did the system do when you tried what evalonso suggested?

nothing actually.no chirps or anything.

Blowthrough

Subs
rebuild
Amps
1-SAZ3500
1-T4004

Coaxial

1 Set- kicker ks 5.2
1 Set- Kicker ks 6x8

Reciever
Pioneer DEH-P7400HD

2000 Ford F-150 EXT Cab

Clarion EQ

ra56jo.jpg

Sounds like your remote needs to be re-synced to the alarm. The manual (see here: http://www.directeddealers.com/manuals/og/viper/G426V_07-05.pdf) on page 19 says to press the lock and unlock buttons repeatedly until it makes the cars alarm chirp. It has to re-learn itself especially if its been a long period of time since the battery on the remote died out. This should fix your problem for sure. Let me know how it goes.

thanks. i look at this manual and a different over and over. didnt pick up the battery today :/ will do it early in the morning and retry the sync.

Blowthrough

Subs
rebuild
Amps
1-SAZ3500
1-T4004

Coaxial

1 Set- kicker ks 5.2
1 Set- Kicker ks 6x8

Reciever
Pioneer DEH-P7400HD