Jump to content

Wanna make a SMD clan on PS3 MW3. Let me know if interested


Recommended Posts

Posted

well im game for Xbox clan. rallen194 if you got xbox.

98 Isuzu Rodeo
Pioneer Deh-6300ub
SUBS
​​*Upcoming* SSA Xcon 18 4th order
AMP
​Banda 3500
Mids/Highs
Pioneer
EQ
Clarion EQS746
ETC.
Two 1/0 run's
KnuKoncepts 1/0 big 3
Shuriken BT-100 under the hood
Shuriken BT-120 in the back

Posted

Im not great at the new one but Im game so add me TDS23 on the PS3.

XS Power D5100, 2 D2700s, & 2 D975s

MechMan 220a Alt

DC 5K

Kicker 650.4

2 12 Ascendant Audio Mayhem's

Pioneer DEH-P7200HD

Rockford Fosgate 3sity.1

Build log: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/166792-88-nissan-maxima-trunk-build/#entry2430899

https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/191439-lexus-is300-fi-crescendo-shca-rf-pics/

Posted

I hate playing PS3 when no one uses mic's and when you get thrown in with random people everyday. I wanna try to make a SMD clan of, obviously, SMD members. Im not the greatest as I only have like a 1.04 K/D but i don't play all the time nor do I claim to be the greatest COD player. My tag is IKnowImLost224, hit me up if your interested.

mine is pudgekiller on ps3 add me fellers :drinks:

forum2_zpsxe3pvakm.jpg

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 971 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...