IKnowImLost224 Posted January 31, 2012 Report Posted January 31, 2012 I hate playing PS3 when no one uses mic's and when you get thrown in with random people everyday. I wanna try to make a SMD clan of, obviously, SMD members. Im not the greatest as I only have like a 1.04 K/D but i don't play all the time nor do I claim to be the greatest COD player. My tag is IKnowImLost224, hit me up if your interested.
Lbox88 Posted January 31, 2012 Report Posted January 31, 2012 I have my clan tag as SMD already k/d of 1.75 overall, was a 1.98 or so last time I looked for team deathmatch. tag is same as forum name UBL | Build Log
bre2ts Posted January 31, 2012 Report Posted January 31, 2012 No Feedback 1 | Feedback 2 you win some, you lose some
IKnowImLost224 Posted January 31, 2012 Author Report Posted January 31, 2012 I have my clan tag as SMD already k/d of 1.75 overall, was a 1.98 or so last time I looked for team deathmatch. tag is same as forum name Lol so smdforum?
n8ball2013 Posted January 31, 2012 Report Posted January 31, 2012 theres like 4 of you with ps3s here. THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
C-Fizzy Posted January 31, 2012 Report Posted January 31, 2012 ps3's are for teh gheys. /trolling under construction I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me. u hate c-fizzy?
jg23 Posted January 31, 2012 Report Posted January 31, 2012 theres like 4 of you with ps3s here. 2008 TahoeHU-PioneerMids/Highs amp- sundown 200.4Mids/Highs- hertz xls, hertz ml 700, audison voce tweetsAmp-2 AQ 3500sSubs-FI SP418sAlt-singer 350Big 3 1/0 Build Log UBL My YouTube channel
carshateme Posted January 31, 2012 Report Posted January 31, 2012 I have a ps3 k/d ratio of 2.37. Just took it into the shop. Cd drive blew up. Will add u later New build coming soon. [center][url="http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/3/sigtoo.jpg/"][img]http://img3.imageshack.us/img3/9541/sigtoo.jpg[/img][/url][/center]
gally Posted January 31, 2012 Report Posted January 31, 2012 xbox too?? 2010 Chevrolet Cruze Radio --- pioneer mvh-200vbt Front/back --- alpine type s 6.5" Sub Control --- Pac LC1 Sub Amp --- GZPA 1.4K Sub --- GZNW 15XSPL D1 Battery - GZBP 12.2500X
bre2ts Posted January 31, 2012 Report Posted January 31, 2012 xbox too?? No to that too Feedback 1 | Feedback 2 you win some, you lose some
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.