Sonic Electronix

Sub under 40 lbs handling 1500rms?

you guys are to funny if you think jacob designed anything from the ground up just like his amps he hits copy paste then changes a few things there now desighned by him

sundown = thus gayest and if skar is assciotated with sundown well fawk them to

better?

Bahahahahahaha!!!! :rofl:

Sorry but that was funny as hell! Thanks for giving me the LOL of the day!

FAWK THEM TOO!!!! Ahahahaha!!!!!

Kickin' Cruiser

Seller Feedback

Stage 3
Dash, Door Panels,
4th Order wall 4 - 15's
on a DC 5.0K 2 DC 5.0K's

Solo X 15 (v.2) Sub Build

you guys are to funny if you think jacob designed anything from the ground up just like his amps he hits copy paste then changes a few things there now desighned by him

better?

Is the hatred really that necessary. If you have a problem with him then fine that's between you and him but I happen to like the brand I would prefer not to read anyone bad mouthing them the way you are because of a personal vendetta. Whether or not you feel strongly about suggesting no one runs their gear if you were wronged by Jacob you take that up with him but it's not cool that you're shitting on the name like that it's a solid brand. I can understand someone being pissed because they were wronged but keep that shit private.

this is a public fourm and im free to voice my opinions.. and there just that MY OPINIONS..

and if that was the case about keeping it to myself all that shit talking about T3 audio wouldnt fly ether (not defendind T3 dont get it twisted)

Yes sir you are right those are your opinions and this is a free forum but it's one thing to talk shit about a brand because their equipment is not reliable or it doesn't last it's another thing to just outright say this brand sucks or its gay simply because you have beef with someone. Honestly it comes off like you're butt hurt over a situation that happened and now you're taking it out on the whole brand. I will be the first person to admit when a brands sucks but you simply dislike Sundown because of the person who owns it. Totally different scenarios but if you feel so strongly about what happened between you and Jacob by all means keep running around here hoisting your anti sundown flag then so be it but it makes you look childish and petty. Just reread your posts from a non bias standpoint and see where I am getting at.

lmao if im childish and petty so be it... you have no idea why and everything involed and its not just cause of an arguement you can reply to this and have the last word i don't care arguing with a fan boy is pointless

*backs out of thread sorry for the thread jack*

even tho all i said was im anti sundown :peepwall:

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

DD-Z IS 46!!!

it'll take 1500 RMS :P

i mean the extra weight is like having a gallon of milk in your car :)

lol

Just say no to Ground Pounder Customs.

More box builds

some cars do over 170db with one sub, so clearly my two 12"s can do that in my car, with my knowledge too! look out bitches!

I'm with captain stupid.

not sure on there rms but i hear good things about Skar audio

That'll teach Jacob! LMAO

I was gonna suggest the Skar subs also.

But wait hold up. You are anti-Sundown, but possibly still recommending Skar?

I may be totally wrong here, but isn't Skar really just a Sundown?

I could have swore I read somewhere they were built at the same build house, and both designed by Jacob?

From what I read, you're totally wrong here. They are both indeed designed by Jacob, perhaps they are assembled in the same build house, but on another forum from then man himself, the Sundowns and the Skar subs are completely different motor designs, both good design, but built with different goals in mind and some say the cooling of the SA's is better and that the Skars play lower with more authority...those are opinion, and as for recomending Skar over Sundown, they are two completely different entities, with completely different owners, Just happens the same guy designed the subs. So by suggesting Skar he is more or less suggesting one of Sundowns newest competitors... now if he were to recommend Obsidian over Sundown, thats where it would get interesting, as Oby and sundown are both owned by Jacob...for the most part( So if he had a beef with Sundown or whatever, He'd still be "supporting them somewhat..in a step cousin kinda retarded way). Correct me if Im wrong, but I dont think I am.

Point of my rambling, Sundown and Skar arent at all the same thing...

Skar, Sundown, Obsidian, Jacob had a hand in them all but all a little different. They aren't just Sundowns with a different dust cap/logo on them. I just thought it was funny how TBA slammed Sundown (because of Jacob) then in the same breath suggest a different brand Jacob is/was a part of. Too damn funny.

You're looking way too deep in to it, I don't remember anybody here saying he designed them from the ground up. But at the end of the day he had a hand in them so that's all that matters.
Is the hatred really that necessary.
Get over it bro, doesn't matter anyway. Just cause he says what he says doesn't make the product any worse. Haters gonna hate

this is a public fourm and im free to voice my opinions.. and there just that MY OPINIONS.

True story. I don't understand why people get their panties in a bunch over another mans opinion.

Alpine CDA-117...Memphis 16-X03

CDT Audio SQA-4100...SEAS Prestige H1396...Crescendo MP-6

Soundstream Rubicon 1.2500d...Digital Designs 3512f

i use to suggest sundown but he wanted to be an asshole sooooo anything but that stuck up no performing brand :good:

How can a subwoofer be stuck up? Last time I checked with my hippocampus, a subwoofer is not a person and therefore cannot be stuckup. Unless mine is at night. It must come out of the box while I'm sleeping and just do nascar circles around it's box. Yes, yes. This must be the reason why my carpet has black marks on both sides next to the box.

Alpine PDX-V9

Morel Tempo 6

Alpine SBR-S8-4

Alpine CDE 149BT

its only the weight in my trunk which is too much, that is why i am looking for a light sub Lol

Pioneer AVH3200 DVD
2, Pioneer 6.5" 2 way 60 Rms Kevlar
4, Pioneer 6x9 2 way 80 Rms Kevlar
1, Kicker Solo-Baric L7 15-Inch 1000 Rms
1, 1000Rms Hifonics Monoblock Amplifier
1, 800Rms Hifonics 4-Chan Amplifier
Audio Control Epicenter
Kicker Kx3 Crossover
120AH Power cell Battery (Main)

Pioneer AVH4300 DVD HU
2, 500rms D.A.S 10B 10' Mids

2, 500rms D.A.S 8' Mids