xballking21 Posted February 3, 2012 Report Posted February 3, 2012 im jelly it looks futuristic lol #winning 2 DC AUDIO XL 12s 2 hifionics 2600 2 Deka yellow tops big 3 everything you need to know about car audio... Bacon strips and Bacon strips and Bacon strips
Mtnbikecrazy55 Posted February 4, 2012 Report Posted February 4, 2012 It looks badass, schweeeeet I hate long signatures.... ...what the fuck is wrong wiht you you fucking fuckity fuck fuck head... Mtnbikecrazy55 Feedback
S15_Silvia Posted February 4, 2012 Author Report Posted February 4, 2012 Haha thanks guys. It looks as good as it sounds- though everyone who's heard it says something along the lines of 'add a sub and it would REALLY be perfect!,' which makes me Seriously though, 100% worth the trade for me. I'll keep you guys posted as I move into acquiring some home theater sub. I'll also try to get some vids up. 2016 Subaru BRZ | Sony XAV-AX100 | Rockford Fosgate DSM 4080 & DSM 40ix | On 6/6/2012 at 6:32 PM, 'LZTYBRN' said: 3. Don't put speakers outside the car unless you are the ice cream man. My feedback thread
baaudio Posted February 4, 2012 Report Posted February 4, 2012 Nothing sounds like a tube amp. Very nice sound. That seems like a nice piece you've got there. Good trade Team NWSPL baaudio Build Log 2001 GMC Sierra walkthrough 4 Mechman Elite 370s, 10 AGM batteries, 3 Crossfire XS v2 18s, Crossfire 8k
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.