First time you set off a car alarm

what size subs?

I'm saving for 2 FI SP4 18s. I'm probably going to end up paying somebody professional to actually build it for me though considering it'll be a permanent build unlike the ghetto ported box I built for my current 12s. If the 2 18s wall didn't have to be built so perfectly I'd probably end up trying my hand at that too, it's just that I don't have much room to mess up in my Cav =/

ninja.gif Build in progress ninja.gif

I used to drive through the parking garages in downtown Chicago, with my old race car! Nothing like large small block turbo car with a 4" dump out the front valance. Usually got a lot with that!

But my first with a stereo.........shit.........lemme think.........hmmmmmmmm............ok....got it!

I had a 2 15" SSNW setup did mid 50's but never drove with it up completely, but demo'd at my highschool graduation set off 7 that were within a 10 spot radius!

Pioneer AVH480

Zapco ST5XII amplifier

Stevens Audio 6.5" components (passive)

Onyx Subwoofer

Sky High OFC wiring

parking garages = every alarm + mass panic lol

every single time im in a parking garage i do this, its just amusing to hit mute and hear 10+ alarms going off at the same time lmfao

I MUST do this. I havent tried this yet. I will make sure to do this at some point this year, thats hysterical.

I was driving through my neighborhood with the volume down pretty low.. about 25 out of 42 which is my max. When I came back, my neighbors were laughing their azzes off because I set off their car alarm on their stock Honda accord.

i set off oem bmw alarms with an old setup/car (land rover disco fl btl 18 and a mtx7801)

must say i miss it but i can cause mahem in a parking deck in my z with a bounce off the limiter lol

Edited by ZachAdams

-Zach- '88 K5

- '01 cbr929rr

I've been setting off alarms for years but never realized it because my slap was too loud for me to hear it. Lol I realized I was doing it while doing a demo for a friends buddy and was setting off his alarm on his Tahoe from atleast 50ft. Its not hard to do realy , once I realized I could do it I had fun a few times. But it will bring the heat on you eventually.

I've been setting off alarms for years but never realized it because my slap was too loud for me to hear it. Lol I realized I was doing it while doing a demo for a friends buddy and was setting off his alarm on his Tahoe from atleast 50ft. Its not hard to do realy , once I realized I could do it I had fun a few times. But it will bring the heat on you eventually.

Yeah, I think it's just the thrill of actually being able to do it the first time you realize that you can. I'm pretty much over it now until my next upgrade, at which point I'm sure I'll make a video rolling through the campus parking garage just for lulz

ninja.gif Build in progress ninja.gif