I Am A Steve Meade Forum Addict

well when i get a better spot $$$ wise, i plan to making my contribution to SMD and to keep it alive.. since i am back in NOR CAL i have to find a job up here, and the work market is S L O W as fuck.. i am gonna go down to sac to see what i can find..

what kinda work do you do?

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

count me in...if im not in class im usually on here! i cant help it....i have joined roe and ca but never post or even go over there...this is my home! i occassionally frequent termpro to see what the majority of the compition world is doing...

i likes me some audio stuff...

hell i'm an addict too .......... when i log on i click straight to this website .............. just gotta see what's new and whose talking about what with who and when this and that did whatever. please someone i need help bad........... this site will be around for a long ass time.

2-DC 15XLM2 D.7s

1-DC 5K amp

(1) XS Power D6500(UNDERHOOD) and (1) XS3000(REAR)

3 runs 1/0ga for power and 2 runs of 1/0ga for negative.

(2)-RFT165s components, ...... 4 separate 1 inch tweetersRF T600-2(fronts) Punch 450.4(rear)

Audiocontrol 3.1.

DC power 260amp alternator w/MLA Module

you groupies....but i love the site its cool..

MMM BASS OATS..ITS WHAT I HAVE FOR BREAKFAST

2 AudioQue HDC3 18'' subs

Rockford Fosgate T1 6.5 mids

MMATS 2000.05

XS Power D1200

Knukonceptz 1/0

Pioneer Premier DEH-P490iB

" Shit I can roll a blunt better than those bitches in Havana!"- Uncle Elroy

what kinda work do you do?

Pc reapir, network builds, server admin, web page designs, software repair, installs, updates. I also do some car repair stuff.

i been a security guard.. i just called to reno for an interview tomorrow, at silver legacy. so.. i have to drive up. I have jack of all traits.

I have 20 pcs here.. so i do lots of work on them :)

I have done warehouse work.

IM A LOW LIFE SCAMMER SO I WAS BANT....TEH HAMMA is NOT my friend

Archived