audiolamb6 Posted February 5, 2012 Report Posted February 5, 2012 Ok I'm lookin for some help. I'm going to be replacing my comps. and I've narrowed it down to rf t-2 and kicker rs. I will be doing two sets in the doors and will be running off a kicker 350.4 . what I'm needing is some input on how the tweeters sound I've had aluminum and soft dome and have not really cared for any metal tweeter but I've seen many on here say that the rf are not to brite. I've talked to kicker and they say the rs have good off axis sound and are soft dome a+ for what I'm lookin for. so what I'm lookin for is how the rf's sound before i pull the trigger
carshateme Posted February 5, 2012 Report Posted February 5, 2012 No versus thread /end troll New build coming soon. [center][url="http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/3/sigtoo.jpg/"][img]http://img3.imageshack.us/img3/9541/sigtoo.jpg[/img][/url][/center]
audiolamb6 Posted February 5, 2012 Author Report Posted February 5, 2012 No versus thread /end troll i aint versus on this tread i want to no how the rf tweeters sound
mlstrass Posted February 5, 2012 Report Posted February 5, 2012 Go out to a store/shop and listen to them. Personally I wouldn't run either set....
TeamHT Posted February 5, 2012 Report Posted February 5, 2012 Asking this or that is a VS, why is that hard for people to understand. That being said, I know the real question is how they sound, so maybe you just need to reword it. I hate my RS comps and love to death the RF T2s. Phenomenal. But hearing really is preference subjective so who knows how they will sound to you. Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?
VOPA Posted February 5, 2012 Report Posted February 5, 2012 RS suck, to me. T-2 are pretty cool. If I was spending that much money I would ask myself if you are looking for the best sound or loudness and power handling. A lot of people lump those concepts together too much. Some really great sounding speakers can't give you the clarity at volumes that we run to compensate for mega amounts of low end. 04 Monochrome LT Chevy Tahoe -A few wires, half a speaker, some watts -All Black 6's -Paint to Match, SS Bumper, Black grills. -HID'ed and LED'ed -A few performance enhancers I have two nice subs for sale, but I am not allowed to help my fellow forum members by offering it to them for a nice price via my signature, sorry
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.