Jump to content

Mods. Please Close This Thread


Vote Here  

92 members have voted

  1. 1. Which Child Will Recieve Jazz's Trike?



Recommended Posts

Posted

If you give John's dad your bike also, how are you going to ride with your daughter?

I cant ride a bike right now, my leg got all smashed in an accident.

1998 SS/T Ram Build Log

- Kenwood KVT-514 and KNA-G510 Navigation

- 2 DC Level 3 12"

- Components???

- Sundown ???

- Sundown???

- Knu Konceptz

- Second Skin Dampy Pro

- XS D6500

Posted

wow thats one of the hardest things i have done. so many worthy people but i had to go with lexi

2002 ford focus hatch

pioneer DEH-P8400bh

infinity kappa 6.5 components front and rear

XS Power D1200

Shuriken BT-100

audioque 120.4

2 15 inch audioque HDC3 D2

2 audioque 2200d

big 3

mechman 220a alt with external regulator

479-418-3056

Posted

to the top.

1998 SS/T Ram Build Log

- Kenwood KVT-514 and KNA-G510 Navigation

- 2 DC Level 3 12"

- Components???

- Sundown ???

- Sundown???

- Knu Konceptz

- Second Skin Dampy Pro

- XS D6500

Posted

John got my vote as well, I like the thought of the father and son being able to ride together. I know as a father how much it would mean to me if I was in the same position.

-Zach-

2010 Toyota Tundra
Full Hybrid Audio SQ

7" BDS on 37's

2000 Ford Expedition

160+ dB Green Turd -SOLD- :(

Posted

Thanks for putting me on the list.....but other people would get better use of it. She is too small for this one. But I greatly appreciate the offer!

Thank you for your true and fine decision.

Difficult to find a new bike owner, i made myself a own little poll with the name´s on chit´s, and Madison get my vote.

I wish you alot of more votes to get the bike. Your mom and your helping-team allways heartly power with ease.

By the way, moar votes for to give a bike

"in the abundance of water, the fool is thirsty" Bob Marley

Posted

Thanks for putting me on the list.....but other people would get better use of it. She is too small for this one. But I greatly appreciate the offer!

Thank you for your true and fine decision.

Difficult to find a new bike owner, i made myself a own little poll with the name´s on chit´s, and Madison get my vote.

I wish you alot of more votes to get the bike. Your mom and your helping-team allways heartly power with ease.

Say what? Are you using Google Translator?

1998 SS/T Ram Build Log

- Kenwood KVT-514 and KNA-G510 Navigation

- 2 DC Level 3 12"

- Components???

- Sundown ???

- Sundown???

- Knu Konceptz

- Second Skin Dampy Pro

- XS D6500

Posted

All are definitely deserving of the bike, but I had to go with Lexi. She may be too small for the bike right now, but she will definitely grow into it and I think would get the most long term use from it.

Posted

Thanks for putting me on the list.....but other people would get better use of it. She is too small for this one. But I greatly appreciate the offer!

Thank you for your true and fine decision.

Difficult to find a new bike owner, i made myself a own little poll with the name´s on chit´s, and Madison get my vote.

I wish you alot of more votes to get the bike. Your mom and your helping-team allways heartly power with ease.

Say what? Are you using Google Translator?

Nope, i use for the LEO-dictionary for some vocables, sometimes there´s a shitload of diffrent vocables pop´s up for one German vocable.

Than it´s diffcult to choose the right ones.

Next is still have no real glue of the grammar of my first language, in a 2. language, surly who cares

Last and not least, It´s much easyer to learn and hold a 2. language, if you speak and talk to native spokens.

And all the GI´s of the nearer area, are gone in the last 20 years, so the chances to speak with native spoken´s are a vew

tourist´s and economic migrant´s.

Good luck with the new bike, greetings to Jazz you and your family

"in the abundance of water, the fool is thirsty" Bob Marley

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 7673 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...