Jump to content

Mods. Please Close This Thread


Vote Here  

92 members have voted

  1. 1. Which Child Will Recieve Jazz's Trike?



Recommended Posts

Posted

Went with John but I'm sure they're all equally deserving.

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

Posted

Went with John but I'm sure they're all equally deserving.

Yes every one of them are, not one of them needs it or deserves it any less than the other....

1998 SS/T Ram Build Log

- Kenwood KVT-514 and KNA-G510 Navigation

- 2 DC Level 3 12"

- Components???

- Sundown ???

- Sundown???

- Knu Konceptz

- Second Skin Dampy Pro

- XS D6500

Posted

Voted

:bump: :bump: :bump: :bump: :bump: :bump:

01 2dr ExploderBuild log2 18" DC Level 6's (M3's)DC 10k5 XS d3100's, DC 390 alt100' shok ofc cable

Team ShokTEAM SUB SONIC ADDICTION

Posted

Kind of hard not knowing the full story from everyone. Im just gonna watch the thread hope whoever gets it loves it.

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

Posted

Kind of hard not knowing the full story from everyone. Im just gonna watch the thread hope whoever gets it loves it.

Left the full stories out on purpose bro.....a couple of them pull on the heart strings more than the others and I wanted to keep it fair, so I left alot of details out. They all deserve it equally and will get the much needed therapeutic benefits from it. But, whoever gets it, i will post their story and pics and stuff and hopefully a video of them getting it!

1998 SS/T Ram Build Log

- Kenwood KVT-514 and KNA-G510 Navigation

- 2 DC Level 3 12"

- Components???

- Sundown ???

- Sundown???

- Knu Konceptz

- Second Skin Dampy Pro

- XS D6500

Posted

Kind of hard not knowing the full story from everyone. Im just gonna watch the thread hope whoever gets it loves it.

Left the full stories out on purpose bro.....a couple of them pull on the heart strings more than the others and I wanted to keep it fair, so I left alot of details out. They all deserve it equally and will get the much needed therapeutic benefits from it. But, whoever gets it, i will post their story and pics and stuff and hopefully a video of them getting it!

ooooooo very smart.. well then im gonna vote for john. Combo deal ftw! Not only will the kid be stoked pops will to.

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

Posted

That reminds me....I need to order a SMD hat tomorrow to give to whichever kid we all choose!

1998 SS/T Ram Build Log

- Kenwood KVT-514 and KNA-G510 Navigation

- 2 DC Level 3 12"

- Components???

- Sundown ???

- Sundown???

- Knu Konceptz

- Second Skin Dampy Pro

- XS D6500

Posted

No disrespect to anyone on this, but how can we decide on witch child gets this? I wish I could gives all of them one. They all deserve it. Hard to pick one. But its awesome what's happened here. Makes me love this forum even more! Good people in this crazy world still.

Posted

No disrespect to anyone on this, but how can we decide on witch child gets this? I wish I could gives all of them one. They all deserve it. Hard to pick one. But its awesome what's happened here. Makes me love this forum even more! Good people in this crazy world still.

Each name in a hat or so and the first or last is the one who get´s the vote.

"in the abundance of water, the fool is thirsty" Bob Marley

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 7673 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...