Well I can tell you there is a huge problem with the fact that you were not even in the vehicle. Take it to court dude. Once again, we have officers making their own rules. You absolutely cannot be given whiskey tags. Do not take no for an answer. You need to shut them down. Oh, and hire a good lawyer.

I want you to think about the story he just told and retract that statement. Not only will eye witness report confirm they drove there but damn he was at the gas station plus if you take it to court it will get worse. Don't turn this into a bigger cluster F*** by trying to fight it. You were wrong you admitted to being wrong man up to it take the tag and do better next time.

I definitely don't agree with what he did, but I absolutely hate it when authority figures abuse their power/priveleges. This is a bunch of bullshit. He said he didn't even drive there. His friend did. So why the hell does his truck get whiskey tags? And I am a firm believer in non circumstantial evidence. If the cops did not physically see with their own eyes either of those guys inside the vehicle with it moving, then they need go on down the road and leave them alone...or wait until they get back in to drive and then nail them. That's the proper way. Not some he said-she said nonsense. Get hard proof.

I'd bet you would have a diff opinion if you had a family member die from some dumbass that thought it was ok to drive drunk cause he "felt fine" what if that cop let them go and those guys killed your lil sis/brother/son/daughter ect... I say way to go cop for stoping them. He's lucky he didn't get the DWI since it was his truck. And if he does fight it Id bet the judge bends him over and really gives it to him.

Well I can tell you there is a huge problem with the fact that you were not even in the vehicle. Take it to court dude. Once again, we have officers making their own rules. You absolutely cannot be given whiskey tags. Do not take no for an answer. You need to shut them down. Oh, and hire a good lawyer.

I want you to think about the story he just told and retract that statement. Not only will eye witness report confirm they drove there but damn he was at the gas station plus if you take it to court it will get worse. Don't turn this into a bigger cluster F*** by trying to fight it. You were wrong you admitted to being wrong man up to it take the tag and do better next time.

I definitely don't agree with what he did, but I absolutely hate it when authority figures abuse their power/priveleges. This is a bunch of bullshit. He said he didn't even drive there. His friend did. So why the hell does his truck get whiskey tags? And I am a firm believer in non circumstantial evidence. If the cops did not physically see with their own eyes either of those guys inside the vehicle with it moving, then they need go on down the road and leave them alone...or wait until they get back in to drive and then nail them. That's the proper way. Not some he said-she said nonsense. Get hard proof.

I don't see anyone abusing their power. The truck didn't just appear at the gas station and I'm pretty sure all gas stations have video surveillance. His friend drove the truck drunk, the truck now has a sticker on it saying "people like to drive me drunk". Sounds fair to me.

Y'all are missing the point. It's not about whether or not I agree or disagree with drunk driving. I am only pissed that we again have an officers violating our constitutional rights. It is not okay. If I have to be the only jackass that actually refuses to cooperate with officers like this, then so be it. I would never drive drunk, but for demonstrational purposes, if this had be me, I would have refused the breathalyzer test immediately. Implied consent doesn't apply to smoking cigarettes. All the cops had to do was use their head and they could have charged these guys LEGALLY.

2004 Ford Mustang GTPioneer DEH-P7200HD head unitMach 460 Factory System

Cadence FXA1600.2

Cadence S2W10

Cadence 4 AWG wiring

Ported box, 2 cubes, 32 hertz

What pisses me off is that you actually admit that you on your friends drive drunk on multiple occasions and then have the gall to question getting a special tag and your friend getting a DWI. Count your blessing cause it could have been a lot worse.

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log

1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0
Build Log

2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif

I'd bet you would have a diff opinion if you had a family member die from some dumbass that thought it was ok to drive drunk cause he "felt fine" what if that cop let them go and those guys killed your lil sis/brother/son/daughter ect... I say way to go cop for stoping them. He's lucky he didn't get the DWI since it was his truck. And if he does fight it Id bet the judge bends him over and really gives it to him.

I don't see anyone abusing their power. The truck didn't just appear at the gas station and I'm pretty sure all gas stations have video surveillance. His friend drove the truck drunk, the truck now has a sticker on it saying "people like to drive me drunk". Sounds fair to me.

Y'all are missing the point. It's not about whether or not I agree or disagree with drunk driving. I am only pissed that we again have an officers violating our constitutional rights. It is not okay. If I have to be the only jackass that actually refuses to cooperate with officers like this, then so be it. I would never drive drunk, but for demonstrational purposes, if this had be me, I would have refused the breathalyzer test immediately. Implied consent doesn't apply to smoking cigarettes. All the cops had to do was use their head and they could have charged these guys LEGALLY.

The more you type the more I realize you have no idea what the hell you are talking about. What constitutional right did he violate? The right to get hammered and kill someone while driving drunk? You do realize that as soon as you refuse to blow you lose your license right? driving is revoked. Let me know how that works out. You should probably stick to reading more about laws and how the laws work and less typing

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

If you refuse the breathalyzer you go down for booking and a blood test, in Michigan you get your licence automatically suspended for 6 months by making this choice.

Edit: ninja'd...

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

how did he abuse his authority? He arrested someone who broke the law and possibly saved someone's life. I'm a firm believer in you're dumb as fuck. You dont know what the "proper" way is you arent a cop. Jsut another fuck the police type mentality. If they let a known person get behind the wheel drunk they have failed society. Im sure there are some interesting details left out from a person with a BAC more than 4 times the legal limit.

I'm willing to bet they have more than enough evidence to convict. Someone just doesnt remember because their tolerance isnt nearly as good as they seem to think.

Wow thanks for calling me "dumb as fuck" and accusing me of having a "fuck the police mentality". You should watch your accusations internet warrior, they might just make you sound ignorant. I do not have a "fuck the police" mentality. And I will argue against any bigot who actually believes that all day. What I DO believe in is the constitution. And I am never okay with it being violated. I don't need to be a cop to know the "proper" way. I paid attention in my AP Government class last year. I know the law and I know that these cops need to go back to training.

Cadence FXA1600.2

Cadence S2W10

Cadence 4 AWG wiring

The more you type the more I realize you have no idea what the hell you are talking about. What constitutional right did he violate? The right to get hammered and kill someone while driving drunk? You do realize that as soon as you refuse to blow you lose your license right? driving is revoked. Let me know how that works out. You should probably stick to reading more about laws and how the laws work and less typing

No sir, implied consent only applies when you are behind the wheel. I'm pretty confident this individual was behind the cigarette.

Cadence FXA1600.2

Cadence S2W10

Cadence 4 AWG wiring

I know my limits when I should and shouldn't drive. But I'm saying my town is tiny I'm in town for literally 3 blocks right by the gas station and then I can take gravel the couple miles to my house. I live in the country, I know it wasn't smart and also there's no cameras. I'm not saying we can drink 2 liters a piece and be fine I'm just saying he passed all his field sobriety tests

Field sobriety tests don't mean shit...if your over the legal limit, your drunk and should not drive.

how did he abuse his authority? He arrested someone who broke the law and possibly saved someone's life. I'm a firm believer in you're dumb as fuck. You dont know what the "proper" way is you arent a cop. Jsut another fuck the police type mentality. If they let a known person get behind the wheel drunk they have failed society. Im sure there are some interesting details left out from a person with a BAC more than 4 times the legal limit.

I'm willing to bet they have more than enough evidence to convict. Someone just doesnt remember because their tolerance isnt nearly as good as they seem to think.

Wow thanks for calling me "dumb as fuck" and accusing me of having a "fuck the police mentality". You should watch your accusations internet warrior, they might just make you sound ignorant. I do not have a "fuck the police" mentality. And I will argue against any bigot who actually believes that all day. What I DO believe in is the constitution. And I am never okay with it being violated. I don't need to be a cop to know the "proper" way. I paid attention in my AP Government class last year. I know the law and I know that these cops need to go back to training.

so what was violated? do tell. im all ears. It wasnt an accusation it was me practicing my first amendment rights. I'm far from an internet warrior

AP goverment. lol.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

You clearly have no knowledge of the law you don't have to submit to a field sobriety test but due to probable cause the officer can arrest you and take you in and once booked you HAVE to take the breathalyzer and by simply making things harder for them, they will make things harder for you. Don't argue this because you are justifying what was done. Nothing was done wrong officers were in their complete right probable cause is probable cause plain and simple. You can't just shout constitutional right and not know what the hell you're talking about they were firmly in their rights to do what was done. Not to mention he consented to everything.

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log

1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0
Build Log

2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif

If you refuse the breathalyzer you go down for booking and a blood test, in Michigan you get your licence automatically suspended for 6 months by making this choice.

Please, look up "implied consent" via google.

Cadence FXA1600.2

Cadence S2W10

Cadence 4 AWG wiring

Archived