In Minnesota the BAC you can have is .08, me and three buddies left the bar went to the gas station for food and cigarettes. When we were in there we got called in because the lady working there happens to hate me. No joke she does, I'm from a town of 700 ppl and I was in there drunk 6 weeks ago and threw a hot dog bun at my friend Jayme, he wanted it to grab a hot dog she yelled at me and kicked me out. I didn't talk back I gave Jayme money for food/cigarettes and went to my truck which I wasn't driving she told Jayme not to let me drive I was very drunk. Cool with me he was driving for a reason. So the next time I'm there she talks like we're good I still don't say much because I'm not a fake pretend it's all good type of guy especially when I'm drunk. So this last week I go in there and for smokes. We hear her on the phone with who knows who and we pay for our shit and walk outside because it was 46 degrees out in the winter of Minnesota, eat and smoke a cigarette open the door of my truck and 4 cops block the truck in. They do there shit we were cooperative and nice they take Jayme in and tell us were goin to detox if we can't grab a rise in 15 mins and towing my truck. Fine with me got a ride got my truck home safe. Picked Jayme up after booking/processing. They charged him with two DUI's he blew a .17 and they are impounding my plates and I get whiskey tags. They are different style of plate and cops can stop you for whatever they want no need for probable cause. I wasn't driving I had to take a breathalyzer and blew .35 but never got charged with anything. I just don't think it's fair that none of us got caught driving and my truck is getting DUI plates. Any thoughts? I don't need the lecture about drinking and driving either because Jayme passed field sobriety test but no breathalyzer obviously. We drink more than most people do not saying we're invincible but our tolerance is a lot higher. But the truck not on no proof of us driving is whack.

2003 GMC Yukon Denali

Alpine CDA 117

Redoing Mids/Highs

4 Runs of 1/0 Knukonceptz 2+, 2-

4 Deka 9A31's in back (Stock underhood) 250 amp Alt.

AQ20K

2 18" Crossfire XS V.2's 12 cubes 33hz 149sq inches of port!

you know I was all about advice until the end where you said that bs about your tolerance. He was twice the legal limit. He was drunk regardless of his tolerance.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

So you guys like to drive to the gas station everytime you drink? Not smart. Buy the food and cigs before you drink. You got away with it for too long and it eventually caught up with you.

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

You did have to get to the gas station some how.. it's not like the truck can auto-pilot you around. I would say your the lucky one with no DUI charges, since the truck is registered to you.

Next time she tries to punch you in the stomach, whip your wiener out and chase her around. Show her who's boss.

Well I can tell you there is a huge problem with the fact that you were not even in the vehicle. Take it to court dude. Once again, we have officers making their own rules. You absolutely cannot be given whiskey tags. Do not take no for an answer. You need to shut them down. Oh, and hire a good lawyer.

2004 Ford Mustang GTPioneer DEH-P7200HD head unitMach 460 Factory System

Cadence FXA1600.2

Cadence S2W10

Cadence 4 AWG wiring

Ported box, 2 cubes, 32 hertz

You were at the gas station, your truck was at the gas station. Whether or not you were in the vehicle when the cops showed up they know you drove it there and the cashier and surveillance tape will confirm that. You better hope it doesn't get worse a Whiskey Tag is better than a breathalyzer attached to your ignition or worse no more driving privileges at all. No good advice I can give because you're fucked up for driving drunk anyway.

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log

1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0
Build Log

2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif

Well I can tell you there is a huge problem with the fact that you were not even in the vehicle. Take it to court dude. Once again, we have officers making their own rules. You absolutely cannot be given whiskey tags. Do not take no for an answer. You need to shut them down. Oh, and hire a good lawyer.

I want you to think about the story he just told and retract that statement. Not only will eye witness report confirm they drove there but damn he was at the gas station plus if you take it to court it will get worse. Don't turn this into a bigger cluster F*** by trying to fight it. You were wrong you admitted to being wrong man up to it take the tag and do better next time.

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log

1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0
Build Log

2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif

The reason there was a DUI involved is because its obvious to the cops you didnt push your vehicle there, my advice to u is dont drive or have anyone else drive your vehicle when you and ur friends have been drinking.

Fucking around in the store came back to bite you, might think twice before chucking a bun across the store.

TDHRIP_zps8bedfde5.jpg

06 Impala SS
Kenwood Excelon DDX593

Ampere Audio 150.4

Ampere Audio 5K
1 XS D4700 (front)
Mechman 320a Alt. w/ Big 3

Lots of Second Skin Damplifier

Under Construction for 2017

The proof of it being driven is the fact that the truck was driven to the gas station. If you don't want to have the DWI sticker on you plate, then don't let someone who is legally drunk drive you truck. There's probably not much you can do except man up and deal with it, and maybe stop driving drunk.

Archived