beware of chrislun

About 4 weeks ago we did a trade my xl 12 for his 2 sundown sa 12"s.when the deal was done I sent my sub right away with tracking number to him.I waited for around 2 weeks listening to him make up stories about he forgot or didn't answer me.finally he sent me a tracking number thought ok cool deal is done.wrong I get package in mail its a ssa xcon (blown).I then get ahold of him he says oh my guy at the shop must have sent your subs to Jacob at sundown ill get ahold of him and have them shipped right away.I spoke with Jacob who heard nothing about this.after a couple of days he tells me his shop just recieved a bunch of bnib sa's.he said he would send them next day air which was costing him an extra 100$ with a t shirt for all the hassle.next day I ask for a tracking number he said hold on trying to drive (never heard from him again).I've texted him emailed and tried calling no answer.

Sorry I was not able to respond to this immediately yesterday. Yes we agreed to a trade, not denying that all there. One of the guys at the shop did send out the wrong sub, this was do to an error of mine and Mr. Jdmferio13 was notified about the situation immeadatly. I also explained to him that I had just recently placed a order with Sundown and will be recieiving my packages fairly shortly. In return when we talked on the phone it was explained that I will ship next day air for the wait. Well 2 days later he is calling and is like "where are my subs" explained once again, I have 5 Z series and SA-'s coming but until the Z's are finished. When the subs finished and shipped I will send his next day air with a few t-shirts and stickers for the wait. So that is the other side of the story...... I do not do any scamming or fucking of people. Like I explained to him also is that I am a "hands on" shop owner, I get in the bay with my guys and work just as hard as they do so I do not have time to answer all the calls. i gave him my direct cell number vs the shop number for this reason.

Yup, he states he is the shop owner in this post...I'd make it bold but I'm on my mobile and can't/don't know how. But he states he is a "hands on shop owner" and that's why "he doesn't have time to take calls"

Geeez what a stand up guy huh :glare: hope this gets worked out for you OP!

According to his "shop intro" here on SMD, he owns Savage Customs and does all the work out of his garage.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/113475-savage-customs-in-houston-tx/page__hl__%2Bsavage+%2Bcustoms__fromsearch__1

OP....how much are you out if you were to put a cash replacement value on it? In some states there is a fine line between felony and misdemeanor depending on the value of the item(s). And he (Chris Lun) has openly acknowledged having your property in his possession, and he has also admitted he had noy yet held up his end of the deal. So, I wonder if you might have some kind of legal recourse in this situation?

1998 SS/T Ram Build Log

- Kenwood KVT-514 and KNA-G510 Navigation

- 2 DC Level 3 12"

- Components???

- Sundown ???

- Sundown???

- Knu Konceptz

- Second Skin Dampy Pro

- XS D6500

According to his "shop intro" here on SMD, he owns Savage Customs and does all the work out of his garage.

http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1

OP....how much are you out if you were to put a cash replacement value on it? In some states there is a fine line between felony and misdemeanor depending on the value of the item(s). And he (Chris Lun) has openly acknowledged having your property in his possession, and he has also admitted he had noy yet held up his end of the deal. So, I wonder if you might have some kind of legal recourse in this situation?

Penalties for Theft

Amount Classification Penalties Less than $50, or less than $20 if by check Class C misdemeanor A fine of not more than $500 $50 or more but less than $500, or $20 or more but less than $500 if by check Class B misdemeanor Not more than 180 days in a county jail and/or a fine of not more than $2,000 $500 or more but less than $1,500 Class A misdemeanor Not more than 1 year in a county jail and/or a fine of not more than $4,000 $1,500 ormore but less than $20,000 State jail felony 180 days to 2 years in a state jail and/or a fine of not more than $10,000 $20,000 or more but less than $100,000 Third-degree felony 2 to 10 years in a state prison and/or a fine of not more than $10,000 $100,000 or more but less than $200,000 Second-degree felony 2 to 20 years in a state prison and/or a fine of not more than $10,000 $200,000 or more First-degree felony 5 to 99 years in a state prison and/or a fine of not more than $10,000

:)

Bah it comes out better here:

http://www.mytexasdefenselawyer.com/texas-criminal-laws-penalties/theft/

Edited by sayhuh?

10501650_10203332501847103_1859383749711

Blown

Kinda wish I was in his area. Got some fucking rage to let go of. Sorry Fuck.

Yup let's roll ken! Going post on every sundown page n facebook

If money wasn't an issue...

Chris, you are god damn lucky I don't stay anywhere near you. I know you are reading these posts.

SMD fam around him need to step up. Fuck this bitch.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread