Nice work.

How do you like the result ? Are you satisfied with the sound and the output ?

Yes the output was tremedous for a single 12. Sounded clean, deep and tight. My local DD Dealer said he thought it might be the best sounding woofer he had heard.

sick work. you got skills dude. and seem to love them beamers too.

or is this all the same car

Thanks man. I do like my beams and cant wait to add to the fleet. Yes the build pix Ive posted so far are all the same car. BMW 325i. It was my last car before the X5. Ive since taken the 325i apart and my mother in law has it now. My current build im working on in the x5 will be posted before much longer. Still have a few hurdles to deal with on it. The M3 is my fiances and has almost nothing stereo wise except for the nav unit. Dynavin Factory appearing aftermarket HU. It will be getting a subtle system soon as well. Shes very picky about what I can do to it.

how did you take that back panel off?

The steps are difficult to remember ecactly but basic intructions would be bottom part of seat first, headrest then back of rear seat. You will see clips holding the panel on. Then the c-pillar panels pop out. You have to remove the rear speakers and grilles. I think at this point it can be pulled out. Just look for fasteners and it should come naturally. It takes a while the first time or two but its not as complicated as it mite look. Also to get the c-pillar panels off you should pull the weather stripping around the door loose in that area. I think thats about it. GL

i peaked ahead and i must say that is sexy and i love those amps mhmm dd

I've always been very curious about your avatar. Glad to see a build to explain it

The wood working is awesome

This is pretty bad ass and got to love the kurfs.

Amazing.

Damn that is sexy!

Verry nice work dude.

GO 4 IT

Thanks for the props guys. Stay tuned for the next build in my BMW X5, getting an Ipad 2 (or maybe 3 if i can stand to wait on it), One 15 of some sort, 1000-2000 on it and undecided on mids ATM.

that´s pretty impressive, some serious skills for sure!!

I´m the SPL Gains topic creator!! wanna get louder?? check this: SPL Gains. Panamenian 2009 & 2010 & 2014 Bass Race 149.9 Champion!

2 15" subs and a 2K wired at 1 ohm, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167788-fecupe2001-2-15s-on-a-2k-video-on-page-3/

8 Massive 15" subs and small power, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179296-fecupe2001s-8-15s-4th-order-bandpass-wall/

Archived