Are you a fan of HellaFlush?

C-Fizzy

so someone who's into this tell me what purpose does it server to slam a car statically so far to the ground that you have to pull your fenders on the top so you don't rub and then stretch the tires as far as possible and not cover the whole rim? and not be able to go over any speed bump or pothole because your car is lowered past the optimum point of good handling?

I also find it hard to believe that a car has gone 25k miles iwth a fucked up camber.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Cool points and the shock and awe factor. There is really no plus side to doing it.

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Nate, I think it looks amazing in park. I just laugh at guys that drive like that. Which is why I said the only way I'd do it if it were on bags.

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

if it has air ride yes, other wise have fun driving around

i like the look to a point, sometimes they over do that sht

from that video that red audi looked nasty!

I'm with Fizzy on this one. Looks nice parked, but no way I would drive it like that. Nor would I own one at all.

I love how the argument is if you set everything up right, you can get 25k miles on the tires...

Shitty tires come with a 30k warranty.

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

not a fan. i'd rather just throw on some nice wheels, close up the gap in the wheel well, and still be able to drive it without having to worry about scraping on everything. also, that is too much camber for my liking.

sigbanner.png

2001 chevy cavalier

Rebuild in progress

what happens when your CD player skips and you accidentally drop a 22 hz sine bomb at an unholy volume on 7-8 year old subs? Mechanical failure floppy sub knockage on at least 2.

well...as i see the level 6 is compared to a lamborghini.....but a corvette?

i was thinking more like a chevy volt. its cute and new and "hip", but i would just rather stick my dick in a blender.........

I love how the argument is if you set everything up right, you can get 25k miles on the tires...

Shitty tires come with a 30k warranty.

^ right lol, best way to make tires last, just leave shit alone 1-2 1/2 drop at the most. i say make it either fast, loud, or comfortable

-Zach- '88 K5

- '01 cbr929rr

had a guy one time sitting "hellaflush" boasting saying he could burn them through 3rd in his lil miata and i said no surprise my shoe has more contact patch than your tires do. then proceeded to show him my dirty thirds on my aired down 275s lol

-Zach- '88 K5

- '01 cbr929rr

Archived