0ga audiopipe give away

Instead of using 8 runs of 4 gauge. from my rear battery to my amp I will be able to have a Proper power supply to my amp. I moved my amp to accomidate my new box and did not have enough cable to reach it so I had to splice in 2 sets of 4 guage to each run of 1/0. There are no shops near me that will sell it by the foot all they wanna sell is kits. I actually paid $8 a foot for 4 feet last time from 1 shop because I didn't have enough. I can't afford 20 ft for 4 5ft runs. at those prices.

91' CRX Si

HU - Alpine cda-7995

All stock interior

Amp - Crescendo bc3500

Subs - 4 sa 10 d1 spl's

Batt - 3 x 100 ah

149.5 Street beat

Integra Build Log

i would use as much as i can wiring up battery's (god damm solid copper buss bars cost a ton over here!), plus i got dual inputs with the dc 9k..i needs wire LOL even tho i wont be builing for probably another month..i still tryna collect what i needs..

AUSTRALIA do i need say more?

HU: some crap pionee

AMP: dc 9k @ 18v

SUB: 4 elevation audio sqx 12"

Battery: 2 neuton power 8200d

burp setup for fun 152's

soon to come: rebuilt soundstream xxx (2 18" OR 3 15" wall) Bunch speakers, more batts and new HU

I've been thinking about adding a second battery in the trunk. If I can get this wire from you will promise I will buy a battery from the upcoming group buy from XS Power. I will use this wire for that purpose.

By you providing me the opportunity to do this, I will then gain confidence and have a me reason in upgrading my current 1200W RMS system to a ~3000W RMS System with DC Audio Subs (only if I am accepted into Team DC Audio). Of course this will be from getting free 30ft 0GA wire to a $1.5k to $2k investment in a system upgrade.

The fate of my sound system is now in your hands. If I don't follow my words once I get the wire, then SMD can exile me from this forum.

In conclusion, if I don't get this free wire, I will not be doing any upgrades to my SPL sound stage anytime soon.

Update: I will buy either an Mechman Alt or DC Power Alt (as long as there's a compatible model for my 1999 Camry XLE v6) if I win your wires!

Again, if I don't follow through I will be banned from this forum!

DC Audio - Singer Alternators - Knukonceptz - XS Power - Hybrid Audio - Rockford Fosgate - Second Skin Audio - SMD - Sundown Audio - Elemental Designs

I have a 1500 watt amp and am building a box for 4 10s and have 12 gauge speaker wire and 10 gauge power and ground wire. I need to upgrade to some bigger wire so I can get the current flow to that amp that it deserves. Then use the 10 gauge for my speaker wire.

Car

1999 Dodge Stratus 2.5L V6

Deck

Kenwood DDX-512 Head Unit

Doors

(2) Diamond Audio DA6.6 6.5's

(2) Cerwin Vega 3" Horn Tweeters

(1) Alpine MRP-F240 for Doors & Tweets

Rear Deck(on factory wiring)

(2) JVC 6.5's

(2) Rockford Fosgate 6x9's

Subs firing forward

(2) Skar Audio VVX-12's

(1) MBQuart ONX1500.1D for Subs

Wiring

Cadence 4AWG for MBQuart Amp

Advance Auto 8 AWG for Alpine Amp

Cadence and Monster 4 AWG Wire to Kinetic HC1200

Batteries

Stock Replacement up front

Kinetic HC1200 in the back for the amps.

And yes "I drive a Dodge Stratus"

Here is my build log:

http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1

lol congrats on the win

and also i could realllly use this wire to correctly do the big3 or to have it run from front batt to back instead of 5 awg (yes 5 awg) lol

i have a anl fuse holder i got from work from a junk car that i can finally use if i get this. really cant afford much..... i get so broke after bills that i make payments on my car audio...n have a hard time doin that...this would be an upgrade for a 1500 rms (true rms) amp and a 15 ( not gunna name names just in case somebody doesnt want anyone to know im makin payments lol) ive been lookin around for someone that sells 0 gauge and the only people that do want me to buy a roll ($250) or want to charge me over $6 a foot for a no name brand of wire.....

thanks and good luck to everyone who needs this wire :)

btw its a nice thing your doin here! props for keepin your word!

-jarrid

i think there real i was looking through that guys stuff he sells and it looks like he finds stuff at auctions and just sells it

Yea, it looks like someone got the mids about a month ago....shit. If I had a whole Hertz front stage my ears would jizz all over my cheeks.

/ LOL

My Low Budget Build:

Green 1995 Subaru Legacy wagon 147k- $1K

headunit- pioneer premier deh-p650-$25

4 Lead acid batts. 1 up front and 3 in back- vented outside.- $50

4 vvme L11 10"s <- $30 shipped a piece

6 cu. ft box (after displacment) tuned to 32ish hz with 10 inch sonotube. -about $50 all together maybe a lil more

2 aspm 1300 strapped

Selenium 6"s in the front doors on headunit power- for now -$20

quantum tweets in door-for now -$10

boston acoustic 5 1/4 in rear doors- for now-Free

big 3

1/0 and 4awg throughout.

roof sound deadened (not peel n seal ftw)-free

on 80 amp alt (bench tested to put out 100 amps faithfully) <--?-$10 for test

about $430 for everything<----Not bad at all

still gotta add 3 way crossover, amp for front and rear door speakers and maybe eq

Archived