Sonic Electronix

i just order there recone for my sundown nightshade v.2 motor tc/ti basket hybrid they turning it from 3000 peak to 3000 rms for daily ive seen there work there amazing exo contorllo has some videos on them

i just order there recone for my sundown nightshade v.2 motor tc/ti basket hybrid they turning it from 3000 peak to 3000 rms for daily ive seen there work there amazing exo contorllo has some videos on them

Thanks for info

I don't got that bad of a mouth, do I? Fuck Shit Ass Bitch Cunt, Shooby-de-doo-wop.Skibbedy-be-bop,a-Christopher Reeves!

THE FUNNIEST U WILL EVER HEAR!!: Bak in 2010 my old neighbor gave me a demo of his 2 cvr's. It wasn't LOUD and I told him that. Guess what comes out his mouth? "Idk bro its usually louder, I guess it still has an ATTITUDE, It tends to get mad @ me every now & then when I turn it up too much!" :rofl::rofl: What the fuck! I was like.. " R u serious u CRAZY DUMB MOTHERFUCKER!"

Ahh, I luv the Forum & the Forum luvs me!!(STL)

ill put money on the psi being louder, sounding better and playing lower given proper power and its in a properly designed enclosure-

Why?

the MA will prob be a decent sub and do what it says it will. the PSI subs will exceed what they say they can do. im not trying to knock the MA sub but it just isnt in the same catagorie as the PSI or more competition brand oriented brand subs

please dont rely on EXO for your information.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

What happened to the coke sniffing vacuum?

I KNOW, I can't get him back :sorry:

I notice there is a change of Avatar is that Henry I see but what happened did he go to rehab and get off the white horse?

please dont rely on EXO for your information.

:rofl:

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log

1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0
Build Log

2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif

ill put money on the psi being louder, sounding better and playing lower given proper power and its in a properly designed enclosure-

Why?

the MA will prob be a decent sub and do what it says it will. the PSI subs will exceed what they say they can do. im not trying to knock the MA sub but it just isnt in the same catagorie as the PSI or more competition brand oriented brand subs

Oops read your post wrong thought you meant psi being louder than anything. Should shit on the MAs

Why?

Oops read your post wrong thought you meant psi being louder than anything. Should shit on the MAs

Duh..

I don't got that bad of a mouth, do I? Fuck Shit Ass Bitch Cunt, Shooby-de-doo-wop.Skibbedy-be-bop,a-Christopher Reeves!

THE FUNNIEST U WILL EVER HEAR!!: Bak in 2010 my old neighbor gave me a demo of his 2 cvr's. It wasn't LOUD and I told him that. Guess what comes out his mouth? "Idk bro its usually louder, I guess it still has an ATTITUDE, It tends to get mad @ me every now & then when I turn it up too much!" :rofl::rofl: What the fuck! I was like.. " R u serious u CRAZY DUMB MOTHERFUCKER!"

Ahh, I luv the Forum & the Forum luvs me!!(STL)

Archived