this make any one else mad?

Yep. If I see some near me I'll put them up for them. Can't stand those things. Hell one time I pulled in and a big ass group of carts were in like 4 spaces.

Rest In Peace mother.

January 22, 1955 - February 14, 2013

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/user/35351-megrch/

i currently work at a grocery store too,and you know who it is???

old people

just because there old they think it gives them the right to do what the hell they want.

Henry Ford once received a letter from a depression-era bank robber responsible for the deaths of several law enforcement officers, killed in their attempt to stop him as he fled the crime scene. In his letter, he thanked Mr. Ford for making his Model A Ford such a good getaway car.

I mean seriously you are one spot from the damn cart thing. I got out of my car and yelled at a guy once, he was literally parked in the space next to where you put the cart. Wouldnt even have been an extra 3 feet of walking and he just left it.

you can yell?!

1998 gmc extd cab

12 crossfire C710s

4 SAZ-4500s

3 Singer 400A alts
buncha mids/highs

Team Asshole

i hate it when people leave trash in the parking lot. the other day i parked at a golf course where i go to eat lunch and throw peanuts out to squirls and crows. a guy near me saw the crows and moved his car away from the trees so it didnt get shat on. then just dropped his mcdonalds bag on the ground. so after i ate i picked up the bag and put it on his car.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

Yeah that crap always makes me mad. Especially when you walk out and the cart is in your car and you now have a new dent.

Clip city bitch, clip clip city bitch. 10's, 12's, 15's, goin up in flames bitch.

TaylorFade, on 02 Jul 2013 - 9:38 PM, said:

Go back to that place, ask to speak to that dude again, look him dead in the eye and then.... pop him in the snot box.

Tell him T-Fade sent you.

clee.jpg

Yes they deserve to die and I hope they burn in HELL!!!

That pisses me off so bad. As others have said, I take them and put them up when I put mine up. My favorite is walking way out of the way to put the buggy in the bin as I walk RIGHT PAST someone one space away... who leaves theirs out. I just look at them as I put mine up- like yeah, you suck this much.

12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro

Build & Comment Log

Un-Interrupted Build Log
YouTube Channel

Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install

You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.

bet its the same people who made the "no boom cars" site....

doesnt make me mad, just....disappointed.

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

i loved the truck i used to drive, i had one of those big ass bumpers on the front so id just ram em out the way hell it wasnt gonna damage the truck

l.jpg

JEEP BUILD PROJECT ANTIBLING.2000 jeep Cherokee.HEADUNITAlpine Cda-9886SUBSTAGE1 acendent 18" audio mayhem motor with a TI basket and tantric parts1 prototype DAT hellfire 1000.1HIGHSStockELECTRICALdb link 0 gaugeKnuconceptz Kolossus 4 gauge1 xs power d3400 under hoodBig 3 upgradeold fourwheeler build

The only way to delete your SMD account is for you crawl to steve meades door step on your knees and pleade for his forgiveness and acceptance to be released...He will either grant your wishes.....or choke you with a large piece of 0 gauge and electrocute you by hooking up a solid gold DC 12k at 0.000001 ohm and 10000 volts to your eye sockets and blow your head apart

You guys act like you have never clogged a toilet and ran around the bathroom frantically hoping it don't overflow.

Archived