Orionstang new mustang trunk.

Haha.

I bet.

O look...

Squirrell.

Even my son who will lose sight of an idea with a blink of an eye said WTF.

I would of given my left let to be working out of my garage and not the back of my truck this weekend. ;)

Had the best tool-bitch ever, I heard.

EVAR!

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Damn, even worse than the ginger??

Jeez

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

Here's a short vid showing off my new trunk. I have never really been about pretty, I been missing out. I keep going out to look at it lol.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U_CbLnXeBsk

Ish looks awesome.

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log

1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0
Build Log

2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif

is there a how to panel thread floating around? lol

i understand the whole cutting and shaping part. but how do you normally secure them where the panel meets another

The IrishmanDCSig.jpgCheck out my build hereXL 4th order wall build logIn Progress:alpine cda HU4th order Bandpass2xl 15's1- ab 400.1 (gonna be two hopefully)4- Crescendo 8's2- xts crecendo supertweeters

2 sq super tweetsMb quart 4.125Mechman 270a alt1- xs D27003- xs XP3000

4- odessey pc1700seller feed back threadhttp://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/136418-d-train-13k/

Ive done a thread about how to. I think

Typically i use 2way tape and small hidden L brackets. Alot of it is pressure fit though.

If you make all the panel a great fit when in the cardboard stage

Then after you carpet it they will press into place.

Real glad you like it ken.

Did the velcro trick work out?

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

Ive done a thread about how to. I think

Typically i use 2way tape and small hidden L brackets. Alot of it is pressure fit though.

If you make all the panel a great fit when in the cardboard stage

Then after you carpet it they will press into place.

Real glad you like it ken.

Did the velcro trick work out?

oh i see. its good work. hopefully ill be able to have some good looking panels in my build

The IrishmanDCSig.jpgCheck out my build hereXL 4th order wall build logIn Progress:alpine cda HU4th order Bandpass2xl 15's1- ab 400.1 (gonna be two hopefully)4- Crescendo 8's2- xts crecendo supertweeters

2 sq super tweetsMb quart 4.125Mechman 270a alt1- xs D27003- xs XP3000

4- odessey pc1700seller feed back threadhttp://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/136418-d-train-13k/

Archived