2 yellow tops or 1 xs big boy

I mean seriously, you want to tell me that:

This 800cca battery

http://www.autozone.com/autozone/parts/Optima-Battery-Battery/1994-Jeep-Grand-Cherokee-4WD/_/N-j0ojaZacy27?itemIdentifier=310357_176370_11966_

Is better than this 745cca battery

http://www.summitracing.com/parts/XSP-D5100/

I am willing to bet that everyone, other than just one particular person, here would take the XS D5100 over the red top for a car audio application.

There is a reason that you see XS power in so many world record holding vehicles, it it aint because they are cheap shit. Dont you think if the wet cell and gel cell walmart batteries were good for car audio, then everyone would be running them. I mean really come on use some logic before you just come here posting non sense just to make yourself look like you know something when you really dont know shit.

alot of people like all the old farts come here in the winter time i hate that then its slow driving

Naw, I was just asking because I see a vacation in your future, I'm an amateur fortune teller.

1998 SS/T Ram Build Log

- Kenwood KVT-514 and KNA-G510 Navigation

- 2 DC Level 3 12"

- Components???

- Sundown ???

- Sundown???

- Knu Konceptz

- Second Skin Dampy Pro

- XS D6500

Is Arizona a good place to vacation?

Hahaha.

You kill me

Team Clearly Louder (MECA)Team DC Audio

++* SELLING the CACTUS SOUNDS K12 for $1550 shipped *++

HMU!!!

3 flips. nollie flips. big flips. hardflips. - steez

Youtube Channel My Build Log

95 Bonneville SSE

- WALLED/4th Order - ~30 cubes -

*thanks LoganBerry, CortezDVT, Cj18, SuperCharged DC, Ryan-RAM Designs,LoudNLow931*

alot of people like all the old farts come here in the winter time i hate that then its slow driving

Naw, I was just asking because I see a vacation in your future, I'm an amateur fortune teller.

Took me a second to get that but the response you got was priceless!

There is a reason that I recommend XS Power. I have used just about everything out there, from the shitty ass walmart batteries, wet and gel cell, Stinger, Kinetik, and batcap. XS is BY FAR the best that I have ever used. This is my opinion and not that of anyone else.

I will never recommend a product that I have not personally used and believe in the performance that you will get. XS batteries are expensive, but you get what you pay for.

look ma he knows the f word did a little bit get to you you know ppl only get mad when they dont know what there talking about and i never said anything bad about xs i just said everyone here will pick xs also you need to know the understand the only batteries that last in this state are gel batteries arizona gets fucking hot not muggy hot just HOT and it kills all bateries faster than a gel go work for a battery company some time u might learn a thing or two

when i was new to the car audio i thought optima yellow top batteries where good. there was no other battery out there that i knew that i could use for car audio so i went and bought me a yellow top, i had it sit in my car for a month and the battery took a shit on me. i recharged it turned the car on and next thing you know im stranded.(used as a start up battery) the car was charging at 14 volts so i knew my alt was charging. i then recharged the battery again and a few hours later its sitting at 10.90 volts. that yellow top was not the only one we had problems with, so to me optima is out of the question. they just cant old the voltage after being drained. so a few years later i get back into the audio scene and hear about kinetik batteries. so far they have been good to me i get no voltage drop and they hold the charge after the abuse. i also have an odyssey that i have had sitting for 5 months and it has not messed up on me and have only charged it once when it dropped to 12.6 volts and its sitting at 12.7 at this moment

Optima batteries are far from junk...but the OP asked what was best for his application.

1998 SS/T Ram Build Log

- Kenwood KVT-514 and KNA-G510 Navigation

- 2 DC Level 3 12"

- Components???

- Sundown ???

- Sundown???

- Knu Konceptz

- Second Skin Dampy Pro

- XS D6500

everyone is going to tell you xs its a sponsor of the site better reviews just like most ppl knock subs cuz there not DC you just need to compare what your going to spend and look at the cold cranking amps output and you are better off with a dry cell or a gel cell no acid

correct me if im wrong here but isn't it the amps per hour what you look for into a battery not cca?

Archived