Diablo Audio 2500.1 PROTO Scratched + Dent

1. Product:

Diablo Audio Technologies Proto design with a scratched case.

I have a stack of Prototype design, Not the production model Hellfire 2500's I received these in after meeting with the buildhouse owners at last years CES. I have had these awhile as I wasn't sure what I wanted to do with them. I have about 25 of these to move. Right now I am looking to fund a few tools for the shop and to put a little something together in My Excursion. I had at one point sold off everything audio to help fund this company

2. Specs:

Rated for 2500w@1ohm. This was a 3000w board design and will do that in the right install. The amps are happier under 5v preouts, and like clean signals. I can get them to protect and come out no problem.( Unlike the production models that would burn up.) I don't know if they will do over 16v. and have no interest in trying. I did run a pair strapped at .5 (.25each) and did have one go up in smoke after a coil went out. That one isn't being sold here. Other then being pushed past their limits, they have been really solid. None of these have logos machined in them. ONLY the Protos are missing the engraving

3. Description/Condition:

This one has 2 scratches across the top and is missing 2 mounting feet. tested to be in good working condition.

4. Price: :

350 shipped anywhere in the US.

5. Pictures:

047-5.jpg

048-5.jpg

049-4.jpg

050-4.jpg

118-1.jpg

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

I've had quite a few people PM me on this one and all PM's have been replied too. This one is ready to ship 1st thing tomorrow morning.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Feel free to send me an offer. I do take trades but I am pretty picky on what I like to trade for ;)

• 2 weeks later...

you have 25 of them.... what do you want trades wise.see if i got anything good.

Lucky Durango

Sony hu

4 croosfire 6.5mids

crossfire 600.1 mono amp

American bass 1280.4 mids and highs amp

aq hdc3 12

2.4 cube net box, tuned to 34 and 14.4 inches of port per cube

hmm how hard would it be to fix the two scratches and would it be possible to attach new feet of some sort

JEEP BUILD PROJECT ANTIBLING.2000 jeep Cherokee.HEADUNITAlpine Cda-9886SUBSTAGE1 acendent 18" audio mayhem motor with a TI basket and tantric parts1 prototype DAT hellfire 1000.1HIGHSStockELECTRICALdb link 0 gaugeKnuconceptz Kolossus 4 gauge1 xs power d3400 under hoodBig 3 upgradeold fourwheeler build

The only way to delete your SMD account is for you crawl to steve meades door step on your knees and pleade for his forgiveness and acceptance to be released...He will either grant your wishes.....or choke you with a large piece of 0 gauge and electrocute you by hooking up a solid gold DC 12k at 0.000001 ohm and 10000 volts to your eye sockets and blow your head apart

You guys act like you have never clogged a toilet and ran around the bathroom frantically hoping it don't overflow.

The scratches aren't too bad IMO. But it does clearly show. I have in the past hit small nic's with a black sharpie and it helps blend them in.

As for the feet. the plastic ones it comes with and flimsy as it is, a small L bracket would do this amp wonders.

As of right now, I still have it. All PM's about it have been replied too. I also ONLY have 2 BNIB ones left. So if anyone was thinking of getting one, I wouldn't wait too much longer.

I got a friend who is interested in one. PM me.

Scratched one is off to a new home.

Only 2 new ones left and ready to ship.

PM me if interested.

Archived