Things that make you happy/smile

My weekly NASCAR fix.

Hate all you want, no racing series in the world races as close and fast and long than these guys. It may be a circle, but lets see you do it. Love this shit.

Im a nascar fan but MotoGP and world super bikes may not race as long but those dudes race their asses off. Idk if youve ever watched one but if you havent id suggest it highly as a racefan

Everythings in the attic or garage since the truck was sold last year. New build should be coming soon in a dodge cummins smile.gif

My weekly NASCAR fix.

Hate all you want, no racing series in the world races as close and fast and long than these guys. It may be a circle, but lets see you do it. Love this shit.

Im a nascar fan but MotoGP and world super bikes may not race as long but those dudes race their asses off. Idk if youve ever watched one but if you havent id suggest it highly as a racefan

No doubt, maybe not a race series but Isle of man TT gives nascar a run for it's money.

http://youtu.be/Ph0SjLC_lqk

i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah..

You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people.

I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.

Yea the isle of man is nuts. Thats one of my dream trips to go and watch it. The best part of it is that its a time race rather than an all out race to the finish line, so they never stop pushing the limits beat time as opposed to beating another rider

Everythings in the attic or garage since the truck was sold last year. New build should be coming soon in a dodge cummins smile.gif

Got some beer and went mudding/climbing like I do almost every weekend. End up rolling my truck on its side right at the top of a hill. After trying to unbuckle my seat belt for a few minutes, I finally fall down into the passenger seat and begin the search for my keys and phone. Finally climb out of the back window and find another truck to get me upright. I was so caught up in how much damage my truck had and how pissed my family/girlfriend would be when they found out.. I never even took a pic!!! Now all said and done, I made a few friends (the group that helped me invited me back to their fire), and my truck only had a few body dents. Not only am I pissed about not getting a bunch of pics, all my friends and family are too lol. Guess I'm just lucky no one was hurt, including my truck. Going back this weekend, slingin' mud and kickin' it in the woods is always going to make me smile.

Couple pics cause idc what anyone says, my truck is sexy lol :finger:

eIXkgFP.jpg

NHvFoYa.jpg

Archived