Things that make you happy/smile

Or you've already been responsible for creating things that this paper is on. When you've been working on the advanced concepts for years the basics aren't exactly something you need to look up. Remember I work in the field I'm chasing a degree in. Not taking classes in hopes of getting in the field. Once you work up from coffee butch you'll understand.

Ken I've done them they are stupid as hell. Lots of dumb people there.

Well, happy Im not alone then LOL.

I always seem to get stuck with 1 or 2 who try really hard to "overachieve", but their shit just gets edited out in the end. Instructor wants what the syllabus asks, nothing more.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

It's gonna happen it's usually the guy who is like I just need to get a c in this class too while it's an easy a

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Im 8 pages deep in this paper. In an hour. And I havent used any references yet. I might miss this class next semester.

You ever have team/group or partner assignments?

we had to make something in one of my classes so I thought we would go the extra mile and actually make the damn thing since one of my partner's dad owned some kind of shop with a CNC machine and had basically a working shop with everything you can imagine at his house.

The kid didn't know how to use any power tools and his dad wouldn't let us use any of his equipment at his house. I ended up making some garbage thing at home after we "made" some of the pieces at school since I have semi decent wood working skills.

We (I) made a self opening drawer/tool box. We ended up with a C in the class since it wasn't great but since I talked to the professor about what happened I got a B+

Group projects suck

Or you've already been responsible for creating things that this paper is on. When you've been working on the advanced concepts for years the basics aren't exactly something you need to look up. Remember I work in the field I'm chasing a degree in. Not taking classes in hopes of getting in the field. Once you work up from coffee butch you'll understand.

Ken I've done them they are stupid as hell. Lots of dumb people there.

I wish I was so lucky. I wrote a research paper on SQL injection and the professor asked me about my references to how SQL worked. I told him I was my own reference, I write SQL for a living. Still a no go, I had to have a peer reviewed article.

Now all the injection shit, I had references for all of that, 20+ references to be honest.

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

I've been through that fight too. When I told him I was more qualified to teach the class than he was it was let go. This professor kind of realizes that I know what I'm doing and I go through the motions and list references but I'm not really using them

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

One paper left and then nothin standing in he way of truck deconstruct for the new gear to go in

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

Im 8 pages deep in this paper. In an hour. And I havent used any references yet. I might miss this class next semester.

Hardest part is probably finding stuff that is worth while to cite in your paper if your instructor requires x number of references. I hate when they do that.

Archived