Things that make you happy/smile

Saw a nasty ass cts-v wagon today at work, he smoked the tires leaving the lot and I jizzed my pants lol.

He was in a rush so I couldn't get pics but he will be back in a couple weeks so I'll get some then.

Fully built motor, two big tanks of nos and it's lowered just right, thing is fucking sexy.

He's got a really clean system in it too.

no chance it was tagged in a Southern State driven by an older guy?

Last year, at Street Car Takeover OKC, there was an older gentleman that rolled up next to us at the gas station we meet at, and was REALLY quiet when filling up his car with E85. When he rolled in, he dumped his cutouts right before the pump... insta boner

Guy had a single JL 12 in a fiberglassed enclosure and a SEXY amp rack, along with 2 big ass bottles in the the hatch, car wasn't slammed, but it was lowered perfectly. No window tint. I asked him what it ran, "Wife's car pulls harder on the bottom end, but this does low 11's on motor. Haven't sprayed yet, haven't needed to with the little punk bitch ricers that live by me." with the most serious face in the world. Dude was super cool though, chilled with us and did a few passes on the highway in the early morning.

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

Archived