Things that make you happy/smile

So the asshole who cut in front of me was found to be 70% at fault. He can't put a claim on me which is good.

The Impala is a total loss, no big deal, I expected that and I'm glad it's pushed me to buy another car. I get a check for 70% of it's value , and the value on the car was actually a lot more than I expected. On top of that, I got a check coming from my insurance company for a hail damage claim I never followed through on.

Because it's only 70% covered, I have to keep the car or sell it myself. I can get it back up and running for about a grand and keep it as an audio only car. Wifey was disappointed when I brought it up and said we should use the Pacifica for audio since it's just a big station wagon. No argument here.

The cars we are looking at which are in a price range we can comfortably afford are fully loaded Camrys, Accords, Sonatas, and Maximas in the 20k mile range, which is fine with me.

TL;DR: I have a lot of choices I have to make, which is so much better than having no choices.

2007 Pacifica
Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.

good to hear bro..... not the absolute best out come, but not bad at all either.....

Off today, and i actually was able to sleep in. Fucking rad. Dog is back after his days with the ex, im sure that helped. Coffee with some bailys, and one hell of a nice morning. Think ill go get some breakfast at one of my favorite joints, smoke some dope, drink some drink, and play with the blazer all day today. :)

I took a sick day today too, fuck em.

im off again today, then work friday, then i took saturday off, for a show in Idaho (last one for me this season), and work again sunday. All 12 hour shifts.

Slept good again last night, makes me happy. Woke up, coffee/bailys in hand. Shay got up a bit later, we both walked out to the patio, looked at each other, and quickly both took a piss. Nice cool morning, damp cool grass, sun just coming up, and taking a leak out side, with my dog...... makes a nigga smile. :)

let me know what you get. Will be in the market for a new one very shortly.

I have a G1W-C which has great video quality but have a hard time downloading vids. Won't recognize the flash card on a windows computer even if you connect the cam directly.

2007 Pacifica
Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.

Hookah Lounges

hit one up last night during some downtime during StreetCar Takeover in OKC. was chill. Coulda picked me up a bitch to netflix with, it was so chill

Cosby-Silly-Jeff-Daly-AP.jpg

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

Archived