Things that make you happy/smile

I get it, and I don't mean to be a killjoy, but I've seen too many friends with no filter between their brain and their wallet run into trouble over and over. Not saying it will happen but if he wants money for when his name does change to Daddy, Grandpa's lesson is that it should start now. Even a little bit can add up like the birthday money did.

Edit: Major props to Mr. DeeBeez for using the majority of the money very wisely. I didn't mention that before, but meant to.

Static drops are my bag.

I've always been one to save. I've bought everything I own and even moved out of my dads house halfway through my senior year in high school, and had my own place ever since. I get what your saying, and I always make sure that I have enough money to pay my bills and everything. This is actually the first time I will purchase audio equipment new. Almost all of what I've had has been used.

But yes, I am going to spoil myself a little bit.

And Ahmed, you may be correct. Lol.

Fi Team 18's (4)
Crossfire 16k
Crossfire 400.4 & 800.4
Pioneer AVH-X491bhs
140ah cmax
CES 320's (2)

And with what I bought, my tires were practically slicks, and that was a must. My phone battery wouldn't last more than an hour, so I needed a new phone, and now that I don't have a loan payment or insurance payment for 6 months, I will be saving a lot more.

Fi Team 18's (4)
Crossfire 16k
Crossfire 400.4 & 800.4
Pioneer AVH-X491bhs
140ah cmax
CES 320's (2)

No need to explain man, I applaud coming into extra cash. Spend it how you see fit and good job taking care of the essentials first. I didn't mean anything by it other than saving and investing is a good thing. Great lesson from your Grandpa.

BTW I just got word that my buddy lost his third house to his third bankruptcy and it's only been three years since his $100k injury settlement. No kids + two incomes. Baffling. Just bad timing on my end. Could have worded it better.

Static drops are my bag.

Oh my god, our fucking Egyptian LOLOL.

Guy got pulled over in Maryland when he was out there for some on site training. Cops weren't sure about if his ID was real or not, so he's gotta go back to go to court and won't be in to work Monday or Tuesday.

Now, when did we find this out? Me, I just now found out, but the boss and HR and shit didn't find out til about a half hour ago lolololololololol.

One guy we work with points out if he's not careful, who knows if we'll see him back. In all seriousness with Egypt being kinda fucked up right now, if they don't prove his ID is real and have all the paperwork and stuff, he may get shipped right off.

Archived