Things that make you happy/smile

xfinity's x1 operating system

Give it a little bit and you won't be happy.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

xfinity's x1 operating system

Give it a little bit and you won't be happy.

Why?

A friend of mine has it and the first couple weeks it worked great, after that it's all been downhill.

Best part is they won't let him out of the contract without a big fee so he just has repair guy after repair guy coming out to fix it and none of them have a clue what to do.

The Internet basically doesn't work at all and they have to reset it multiple times a day for the TV to work right.

One of the techs they had come out said the techs that deal with the x1 are supposed to be specially trained for it and that as far as he knows none of the techs in the area are.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

I had a similar issue with my internet with charter. Where the cable came up to the house, it has to be grounded. The shitty tech used this big stupid clamp that clamped onto the main power meter casing which had about 8 layers of paint on it from the last owner. Hook a wire from that ground clamp to the actual grounding rod right below it and my connection stopped dropping out, speed about tripled.

primary arms, they ship lightning fast and have great customer service.

got tracking already and my stuff should be here wednesday.

Archived