Things that make you happy/smile

705 isn't considered good yet. It's average. I don't know what it is per vehicle but I'd have to look. For house and three cars full coverage it's like 220 or so a month.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Just looked it's 98 a month for my denali

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

not quite where I want it yet, but its higher than I thought it was. I'm happy as a mother fucker about the purchase though. Banker said in a year when my trucks paid off, I should be in a good position to buy a house so, we'll see.

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

On 9/21/2016 at 6:39 PM, boom50cal said:
On 9/21/2016 at 7:18 AM, srp365 said:

credit score affects your insurance rates more than anything.

give insight to this please.

i have a 705 @ 20 years old. my RZR's insurance is 87 fucking dollars a month. it's financed for 4 years @ 3.5%. thats insurance with state farm. on friday I'm going to make a call to progressive and get a quote aswell.

hard tits

Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King

Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620

Fucking love Alan you goddamned fucking super nerd lol

When Alan uses big words I don't understand

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room.

I missed Alan.

RIP 5/29/15 - I love you son.

i have a 705 @ 20 years old. my RZR's insurance is 87 fucking dollars a month. it's financed for 4 years @ 3.5%. thats insurance with state farm. on friday I'm going to make a call to progressive and get a quote aswell.

Yeah I'd be amazed at that, my FICO was 819 and the bullshit 96' taurus wagon was still almost $900 every 6 months, when I asked how they think charging the net worth of a car just for liability is fair she said "it's because you're a male under 25 with some tickets and it'll be that way anywhere you go." That was AAA, allstate has me just under $850/6mo. so hardly an improvement

dammit man, an 819 at what age?! I only have my F150 payment on my credit, big reason I bought the RZR was to add to it. I want an 800 in the next few years. I know I can get it there if I play my cards right. I figure in the next year to year and a half I can get it up to a 750 or so. hopefully.

I pay $85.77 a month on my 06 F150 for full coverage, with my dad as the primary driver...since he cosigned when I was 18. With me as the primary driver its like $190 a month...retarded high. I have no tickets, and a class A CDL. Why the fuck does it have to be that high.

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

On 9/21/2016 at 7:18 PM, boom50cal said:
On 9/21/2016 at 7:14 PM, Dwn4BassAlan said:
On 9/21/2016 at 6:39 PM, boom50cal said:
On 9/21/2016 at 7:18 AM, srp365 said:

Yeah I'd be amazed at that, my FICO was 819 and the bullshit 96' taurus wagon was still almost $900 every 6 months, when I asked how they think charging the net worth of a car just for liability is fair she said "it's because you're a male under 25 with some tickets and it'll be that way anywhere you go." That was AAA, allstate has me just under $850/6mo. so hardly an improvement

dammit man, an 819 at what age?! I only have my F150 payment on my credit, big reason I bought the RZR was to add to it. I want an 800 in the next few years. I know I can get it there if I play my cards right. I figure in the next year to year and a half I can get it up to a 750 or so. hopefully.

I pay $85.77 a month on my 06 F150 for full coverage, with my dad as the primary driver...since he cosigned when I was 18. With me as the primary driver its like $190 a month...retarded high. I have no tickets, and a class A CDL. Why the fuck does it have to be that high.

tits

Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King

Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620

Fucking love Alan you goddamned fucking super nerd lol

When Alan uses big words I don't understand

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room.

I missed Alan.

RIP 5/29/15 - I love you son.

I forget you two are youngins

But aging past 25 didn't do shit for my insurance rates. Got my finances in order about 30 and started to see rates drop. No tickets since 22... Only thing that changed was my beacon score.

2007 Pacifica
Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.

Wow you guys,

full coverage 07' Tahoe, 99 Acura (liability), 04' Alero (liability)

me, my estranged wife, 18 yr. old male (family friend needs help)

I pay 6 months in full for discount, multi car discount, good student discount (he's a senior), having an alarm discount

$338.xx /6 months (Just paying in full brings it down from almost $400)

I have progressive and have gone to the same place/person since i turned 16 (am now 34). Also have my property insurance through him but not sure if that makes a difference.

No tickets or accidents either for any of us which prolly helps a LOT.

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

I forget you two are youngins

But aging past 25 didn't do shit for my insurance rates. Got my finances in order about 30 and started to see rates drop. No tickets since 22... Only thing that changed was my beacon score.

I noticed mine drop at 25 :shrug:

Yea, when I was like 18-19 and had a loan on a vehicle so i had to have full coverage they wanted me to pay like $275/month had basically no credit though and I was a "youngin"

now credit is like 80x not sure where exactly right now but some where in that range

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

Well I never paid $275 a month and always had full coverage. Went from about $850 / 6 months to about $600, 2 cars $250 deductible, once my score went above 700.

2007 Pacifica
Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.

Archived